Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

If you could ban one food.

eLdavis

Veteran

Reaction score
Let's say you are given the opportunity to ban just one food completely, which food would you choose? For me am not so sure which food I would like to ban though, cause I don't really hate anyone so far.

Actually same here as far as I can see many of the people taken it I tend learn how to take it even if it wasn't my traditional food

I would like to ban fish. You can cook a lot of dishes from fish, but for me this taste is very unpleasant and I don't even like the smell of fish. I would like to ban this food for myself and have no one eat it in my presence

I would like to ban fish. You can cook a lot of dishes from fish, but for me this taste is very unpleasant and I don't even like the smell of fish. I would like to ban this food for myself and have no one eat it in my presence

Please leave fish alone! Don't ban fish because if you do, I won't have any good source of protein to eat again. I don't eat any kind of meat but only fish.

It's noddles that I'm going to ban because there's no nothing nutritional that you get from eating that nonsense.

Let's say you are given the opportunity to ban just one food completely, which food would you choose? For me am not so sure which food I would like to ban though, cause I don't really hate anyone so far.
For me l would ban the kind of foods that l am not fond of.

I won't like to ban any because what if another person really likes it and I don't like to make anyone feel bad

Please leave fish alone! Don't ban fish because if you do, I won't have any good source of protein to eat again. I don't eat any kind of meat but only fish.

It's noddles that I'm going to ban because there's no nothing nutritional that you get from eating that nonsense.
I am with you on this but don't think of banning Momos because they are also unhealthy and not nutritional 🤣

Back