Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

I have never seen anyone die of marrying late but I have seen many die because they married wrong

Married to a wrong person can affect the whole family and since in India mostly people stay with parents it can make the life hell for parents too

There are [people like that reacting impulsively without getting the real scope if what he or she believes is worth to feel jealous. Jealousy kills a relationship and friendship. I am also a jealous type of person, but I can control; myself. I do not react, I have to know the truth.
Same here, jealousy is part of our human nature, so there is notting actually wrong when one feels this way. The major issue is what you choose to do in your state of jealousy.

Same here, jealousy is part of our human nature, so there is notting actually wrong when one feels this way. The major issue is what you choose to do in your state of jealousy.
The time I felt jealous when I saw my boyfriend walking happily with another, I felt like killing them. That's why I agree with what others say that jealousy kills. But I was able to control my emotion and met them face to face when someone told me the guy I trusted betrayed me. When I met them f2f they were like a melted candle. I told the guy quits.

The time I felt jealous when I saw my boyfriend walking happily with another, I felt like killing them. That's why I agree with what others say that jealousy kills. But I was able to control my emotion and met them face to face when someone told me the guy I trusted betrayed me. When I met them f2f they were like a melted candle. I told the guy quits.
If you have followed that feeling, you will probably be in prison by now and we won't be having this conversation. There are lots of people out there that have not been able to control their emotions like you did hence they are where they are now.

If you have followed that feeling, you will probably be in prison by now and we won't be having this conversation. There are lots of people out there that have not been able to control their emotions like you did hence they are where they are now.
Yes, I might be jailed. I also had a gun given to me by my uncle from Davao City, he was a secret agent. The gun was gold and it was a 23 caliber pistol. I turned it over to my father, he was a military official at that time.

Yes, I might be jailed. I also had a gun given to me by my uncle from Davao City, he was a secret agent. The gun was gold and it was a 23 caliber pistol. I turned it over to my father, he was a military official at that time.

That's pretty impressive, it seems the military blood runs in your veins, since more than one person is an official in your family hehe.

I always have cold feet with the issue of marriage. When I wake up in my house and do what I want to do, I feel cool. In marriage, there is no such freedom. That's why I would rather wait, and marry late whenever I know I am ready to accommodate another person in my life.

That's pretty impressive, it seems the military blood runs in your veins, since more than one person is an official in your family hehe.
That's right and my suitors are afraid to visit me at home. My father wasn't so strict it's my brother who's a police. I was afraid of my elder brother but he's my brother so I understood him. All of us home must not do actions that may anger him.

These days we mostly see people getting married late so its fine to marry late and we need to find a perfect partner as per our family requirements

That's right, there are many people who prefer to marry late, the more this time. We're now facing the world of uncertainty because of war and the extended rate of inflation causing the prices to go up nonestop.

I guess its fine to wait for the best one and we should not rush for it as its a lifelong thing and will affect our family too

To marry is also not a contest. Many wanted to go back to their single life to mean love is fading and marriage may resort to breaking the ties. It's a sad thing. I want marriage to last for a lifetime.

Things are changing rapidly, I have seen people that are not even interested to get married and they like to stay single forever

I also plan to stay single forever 😁. I decided it after being being betrayed twice. Enough is enough. I can't accept my fate. As long as I have money life will be okay. lol.

That's right and my suitors are afraid to visit me at home. My father wasn't so strict it's my brother who's a police. I was afraid of my elder brother but he's my brother so I understood him. All of us home must not do actions that may anger him.
Lol I can imagine, your suitors must have been intimidated in one way or the other. Though if they are really serious, it's something they can't really avoid as time goes on.

Lol I can imagine, your suitors must have been intimidated in one way or the other. Though if they are really serious, it's something they can't really avoid as time goes on.
I had a police suitor and he was a friend of my brother who was also a policeman, but the guy was cornered by his police colleague, and he was so frustrated. He was ashamed of me but I told hi to save the reputation of the girl. The fact was, the policewoman was pregnant by another police. They broke their marriage because of lies.

I am not married yet but I am not pressuring myself to get married due to peer pressure or because I am getting old.
Marriage is something you enter with your heart, mind and soul. I can wait till I get myself fully in control before I will enter marriage with another person.

Most people do things according to their wishes. I too married very late

True, we need to understand that everyone's time is different. There's no early or late when it comes to marriage. The most important thing is to marry the right person.

There were so many who married young only to end their marriage when their stomach was empty. They married without preparations causing too much pain and regret. Some decided to have their separate ways. They think that love is all about happiness only, and no money is involved.

Back