Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

I have never seen anyone die of marrying late but I have seen many die because they married wrong

Scorpion

Veteran

Reaction score
For those who prefer to marry late, it is their choice and let us not bother them with their choice because they are happy with their choice to marry late and no one dies for marrying late, whereas, those who opt to marry young feel like they are dying of their wrong choice, and of course, young people lack experience. They do not know how to find money and advance their financial status. They are so hot in their pursuit of fleshy desires without thinking that love flies on the window when the stomach is empty.

Last edited:
Very true, these days we have people who are sooo pressured about getting married on time that they end up rushing into the wrong marriage. Most people tend to let peer pressure get to them, they feel they are way past the age of marriage, so they do not want to focus on getting their choice but whoever that is available.

Very true, these days we have people who are sooo pressured about getting married on time that they end up rushing into the wrong marriage. Most people tend to let peer pressure get to them, they feel they are way past the age of marriage, so they do not want to focus on getting their choice but whoever that is available.
That's one proof that we've seen people marrying on a hurry die so suddenly. It's their impulsive decision that kills them.

That's one proof that we've seen people marrying on a hurry die so suddenly. It's their impulsive decision that kills them.
Exactly, some end up with people who are abusive to them or do not care about their emotions. While some of them end up with people they are not compatible with at all.

Exactly, some end up with people who are abusive to them or do not care about their emotions. While some of them end up with people they are not compatible with at all.
They are thinking that marriage is like a contest. They failed to rationalise their actions that may affect the whole family members.

They are thinking that marriage is like a contest. They failed to rationalise their actions that may affect the whole family members.
Especially here in Africa, there is this peer pressure that is common when it comes to the issue of marriage. Those who are not married are feeling left out when they see others around them start getting married, especially due to how others look at them.

I agree with you @Scorpion It's perfectly fine to marry late and still have a good life

That's so true. People who marry late have a choice. Maybe they decide to get married late. But I have a different opinion: we should marry when we are young so that our kids grow up when we are still earning and not retired from the job.

Especially here in Africa, there is this peer pressure that is common when it comes to the issue of marriage. Those who are not married are feeling left out when they see others around them start getting married, especially due to how others look at them.
That is not right, there are people who are not prepared to marry impulsively . They need time and save for the future with the spouse. There is also no law to punish if the person decides not to marry.

That is not right, there are people who are not prepared to marry impulsively . They need time and save for the future with the spouse. There is also no law to punish if the person decides not to marry.
Exactly, like myself I would love to marry or be in a relationship but i can't right now because I feel I am not financially stable enough to be into one. I want to focus on my self growth for now before I start thinking about including other persons.

When to get married? This question has no right or wrong answers. You can't take a decision based on what others feel, neither can you put a pressure on others. And no way, one is capable of judging other's decision. One has to get married when he or she feels that they have a right partner and they are emotionally, physically, financially and spiritually ready and prepared for it.

When to get married? This question has no right or wrong answers. You can't take a decision based on what others feel, neither can you put a pressure on others. And no way, one is capable of judging other's decision. One has to get married when he or she feels that they have a right partner and they are emotionally, physically, financially and spiritually ready and prepared for it.

Exactly, like myself I would love to marry or be in a relationship but i can't right now because I feel I am not financially stable enough to be into one. I want to focus on my self growth for now before I start thinking about including other persons.
Many married people wanted to go back to their single lives. Some of them considered marriage as commuting suicide. The more this time prices aren't going down because of the extended rate of inflation.

I have told people countless times that they shouldn't pressure themselves in the name of wanting to get married. It is never an achievement. No one awards a medal for being married.

It is not happening here in the Philippines. Those who opted to remain single were applauded by some people because those who were married wanted to go back to their single lives. They feel suffocated with marital problems as if they are dying to the max.

It is not happening here in the Philippines. Those who opted to remain single were applauded by some people because those who were married wanted to go back to their single lives. They feel suffocated with marital problems as if they are dying to the max.
Its well, I guess having marital issues is something that is common in every part of the world. Before going into marriage we just have to be careful because it is a very delicate issue. The wrong mistake can lead to something else.

Its well, I guess having marital issues is something that is common in every part of the world. Before going into marriage we just have to be careful because it is a very delicate issue. The wrong mistake can lead to something else.
The usual issue in marriage is money. My sister always quartered her husband for being a free loader. It's always the cause of their fight but when her hubby got a job quarrel no more. It's best to marry stable financially, emotionally, and spiritually.

The usual issue in marriage is money. My sister always quartered her husband for being a free loader. It's always the cause of their fight but when her hubby got a job quarrel no more. It's best to marry stable financially, emotionally, and spiritually.
True but money is not always the issues in some cases, I have seen cases where they have money but still have other issues disturbing them.

True but money is not always the issues in some cases, I have seen cases where they have money but still have other issues disturbing them.
Another issue is jealousy. Once this feeling resides in the person's heart, there will clashes of arguments. It's a bad cause that may lead to separation.

Another issue is jealousy. Once this feeling resides in the person's heart, there will clashes of arguments. It's a bad cause that may lead to separation.
When I see issues like this, it usually amazes me. It's funny how you can claim to love someone and be totally jealous of their growth to the point where you start having evil intentions towards them.

When I see issues like this, it usually amazes me. It's funny how you can claim to love someone and be totally jealous of their growth to the point where you start having evil intentions towards them.
There are [people like that reacting impulsively without getting the real scope if what he or she believes is worth to feel jealous. Jealousy kills a relationship and friendship. I am also a jealous type of person, but I can control; myself. I do not react, I have to know the truth.

Back