Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

How would you like to spend retirement

Should I be worried about how tí spend my retirement right from now. I'm still young, retirement will be Ina few decades from now, so I'm not concerned about it yet. But I promise I will starting planning for it before the time comes.

In retirement, I envision a life of adventure, lifelong learning, and quality time with loved ones. I would love to travel extensively, immersing myself in new cultures and making memories through experiences rather than just sightseeing. Most importantly, I would relish the freedom to spend endless days with family, grandchildren, and friends without the constraints of a work schedule.

First of all, I would like to be financially secure. This would give me the advantage of doing what I want and not thinking about the financial part of this period. A lot of people in retirement can't afford something because of a very small financial situation, but I'm sure they would like to implement a lot more plans

Unfortunately i will like to spend my retirements in my village in other to make some investment and run a small business that will keep me busy

Back