Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

How to register Binance?

Yes, I noticed it on dream 11. The government is trying to collect revenue from everywhere they can and that's fine for the nation's growth.
I think this is a little too much, I mean if you have made some profit then its fine to tax but if you are not winning anything and just able to get your money back then its not winning

Maybe they have separate rules for betting apps. This is new I guess it was not there few months ago on dream 11.

I plan to register if I am prepared to take the risk and I also want to gain more knowledge about Binance by attending seminars.
Till date I still don't really know how to use this platform.

I also never tried this . But I guess it may be like other crypto exchange platform.

Till date I still don't really know how to use this platform.
Many of us still ignorant on crypto. Well anyway I'm not interested in crypto. I want real money dollar or Ph peso.

Many of us still ignorant on crypto. Well anyway I'm not interested in crypto. I want real money dollar or Ph peso.
Same here, I only use crypto because most of the sites I am working on tend to use crypto as their payment methods.

I am also not interested in crypto. It would have been profitable if I had bought it 10 years ago.

I am also not interested in crypto. It would have been profitable if I had bought it 10 years ago.
That is right, and it is also not easy because we have to pay taxes to the government. It is also a very risky currency.

Yes, it is risky to invest. Last year Indian government came to know how bad is crypto currency for the economy so they put taxes on the transactions of crypto currencies here in India.

Taxing crypto was done 5 years ago in the Philippines. The millionaires were sanctioned because they earned millions. the government also earned millions in taxes from crypto alone.

Yes, that's true. But recently I read somewhere before the taxation of crypto , Balck marketers, smugglers, drug dealers used to deal in crypto for the payments but the things have changed after the taxation.

Back