Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

How to register Binance?

Scorpion

Veteran

Reaction score
If you are looking for a legitimate site to register for Binance, you can directly visit at Binance website. Registering on the official Binance platform ensures that you creating with an account with an authentic and secure cryptocurrency exchange. Follow the registration process provided on the Binance website to set up your account successfully.

I have an account on binance but I have never used it and to be honest I kind of find it a bit confusing. I guess it's probably because I haven't really taken out time to study it.

I tried Binance but did not want to complete the KYC so I skipped that platform and working with other related platforms

Why didn't you want to complete the kyc though?

I am going to register next day. My internet time is not fast because there is small rains here that affect the fastness of my internet.

Though here in my country binance has some issues, so I don't think I can withdraw directly with. Binance any longer.

I had already registered on the Binance app. The registration was very hectic to me especially on the KYC verification of the face recognition.

Binance KYC is always hectic but it has to be so. It is the robust security that they have set on their platform to make it safe for users that makes the verification process hectic. But I love it.

Though here in my country binance has some issues, so I don't think I can withdraw directly with. Binance any longer.
I tried to register, but it seems it isn't right for me. I have to attend a seminar first. I was invited by tree people experts on Binance.

I tried to register, but it seems it isn't right for me. I have to attend a seminar first. I was invited by tree people experts on Binance.
Oh the whole process can be a bit confusing and rather stressful most times.

I tried Binance but did not want to complete the KYC so I skipped that platform and working with other related platforms

For crypto exchange you need to complete KYC on any site you use. I am using Zeb pay and found it good. I used to use it when I was on noise.cash and used to get payments through crypto but not now a days.

I don't like the KYC things and it is not safe on these websites or apps, and this is why I didn't go for KYC on Binance too

Oh the whole process can be a bit confusing and rather stressful most times.
I plan to register if I am prepared to take the risk and I also want to gain more knowledge about Binance by attending seminars.

You only need to do that if you are interested in crypto and if not then you don't have to go through it, my personal opinion

I am not interested in earning crypto. Maybe later on I will check. I had done it on Zebpay but as I didn't use it for a long time so they are asking for kyc again but I am not interested to do it now.

I am also not finding anything good with crypto and not sure if Indian Government will keep allowing it or will stop users from transacting crypto

I don't think the government will block it because they get taxes from the exchange/earnings which will add to the revenues.

Government have started to unnecessary tax almost everything even on dream11 when we don't win anything extra

I have just registered on crypto but am not yet ready to buy. The price this time is skyrocketing. I have to wait for the crypto price to go down.

Yes, I noticed it on dream 11. The government is trying to collect revenue from everywhere they can and that's fine for the nation's growth.

Back