Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

How to heal a broken heart?

Scorpion

Veteran

Reaction score
Healing a broken heart can take time and self-care, but remember, you are not alone in this journey. It’s essential to be gentle with yourself during this time. I will be very happy to share you these tips:
1. Allow yourself to grieve and feel your emotions.
2. Reach out to friends, family, or a counselor for support.
3. Engage in activities that bring joy and relaxation.
4. Focus on self-care practices like exercise, healthy eating, and getting enough rest.
5. Consider journaling, or creative expression as a way to process your emotions.
Remember, healing takes time, and it’s okay to take things one step at a time.

The first step in healing a broken heart is to give it time. Like all wounds, it takes time to heal. Also look for other activities to keep yourself busy as well.

The pain of being broken is temporary but the impact is so extreme that it could cause someone's life to end. We always hear young people commit suicide because of a broken heart.

The broken heart can be healed with love and kindness but its not easy and takes time to heal

The pain of being broken is temporary but the impact is so extreme that it could cause someone's life to end. We always hear young people commit suicide because of a broken heart.
That's because they fail to realize that there is still life after having their hearts broken.

That's because they fail to realize that there is still life after having their hearts broken.
We cannot blame them, they have a weak orientation of life when experiencing pain. If only they approach their family or friends, they will be saved by their cruel experience of love.

Time is the most powerful factor that heals. No matter how hurt you are or the depths of it, you would always heal with time. Let time do it's work. Cry out if you can.

We cannot blame them, they have a weak orientation of life when experiencing pain. If only they approach their family or friends, they will be saved by their cruel experience of love.
Yes that's true. It usually ends like this most times also due to the kind of people they have around them as well.

Yes that's true. It usually ends like this most times also due to the kind of people they have around them as well.
This time,there are many practical ways to cure a broken heart by watching videos that are funny and to eat the best food to give the person enough energy and the and to decide well to move on,

Yes that's true, but is always not that easy. It takes time to heal, but for most of them they are not patient to give themselves that time needed.

With love and care you can heal even a broken heart so love does help a lot in life

Time helps you heal your broken heart though it takes time, but it is assured that you will be able to move on with time. Just convert your feelings to your work.

Yes time does help, but it also depends on what you do within these time as well. Most people spend their time making the wounds worse

Time heals a broken heart and to heal the pain is love itself. You have to find someone who matches your true feelings. He or she might be your neighbor lol.

Time heals a broken heart and to heal the pain is love itself. You have to find someone who matches your true feelings. He or she might be your neighbor lol.
That's true, just take things slowly and do not pressure yourself.

Time, love, and kindness can heal a broken heart and in most cases, you get healed when you find true love or the person who cares for

Yes finding the right person is one of the best way to heal. The right person will help you become a better version of yourself.

That's true, just take things slowly and do not pressure yourself.
Being busy at work also helps me heal my broken heart. This time, it is fading and I cannot almost, remember the pain in my heart.

Being busy at work also helps me heal my broken heart. This time, it is fading and I cannot almost, remember the pain in my heart.
That's good, being productive with your time is an excellent way to ensure that you heal.

That's good, being productive with your time is an excellent way to ensure that you heal.
That is true, it is us who can help repair our broken hearts and dreams. So time goes by, and by and by we will forget the past pains.

Back