Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

How often do you replace your bedsheets?

Every 4 or 5 days, sheets and comforter gets changed

This is the best way to go about it. I don’t like having the bedsheets that is more than a week on my sheets. It is a big turnoff for me and I don’t like it because of my health. I wonder how people feel using a bedsheet for more than 5 days.

I'll admit, replacing my bedsheets isn't exactly at the top of my priority list. I tend to procrastinate and wait until they're looking really ratty before switching them out. On average, I'd say I get new sheets every 1 years or so. I know experts recommend changing them much more frequently for hygiene reasons, but the "if it's not broke, don't fix it" mentality kicks in. As long as they're not ripped or stained beyond repair, I'll ride out that sheet set until I can't anymore. Then it's an excuse to do some seasonal sheet shopping!

I'll admit, replacing my bedsheets isn't exactly at the top of my priority list. I tend to procrastinate and wait until they're looking really ratty before switching them out. On average, I'd say I get new sheets every 1 years or so. I know experts recommend changing them much more frequently for hygiene reasons, but the "if it's not broke, don't fix it" mentality kicks in. As long as they're not ripped or stained beyond repair, I'll ride out that sheet set until I can't anymore. Then it's an excuse to do some seasonal sheet shopping!
The question was how often you replace / change your sheets, not when you buy new sheets. I sure hope you are changing your bed sheets more than once a year.

I have three bedsheets and I get to replace them once every week. Sometimes, due to usage, it might get dirty much earlier than a week. I would replace them if it gets to that point but normal fair usage, it is once every week.

I change my bed sheet every 1 to 2 weeks. I have about three so I make sure that there is a clean one on standby whenever I want to remove the dirty one from the bed.

I change my bed sheet every 1 to 2 weeks. I have about three so I make sure that there is a clean one on standby whenever I want to remove the dirty one from the bed.

This is a smart move. Replacing the bedsheets every week can be a good way to have a healthy home. Just ensure that you keep doing it. I replace mine 4 days gap and at worst once a week and I have been having a good time.

I try to do this once a week for myself and every 2 days for the kids. Not that they are very dirty, but I would like them to always have fresh and clean bedsheets

We replace every week or even before that if it needs to be changed for any reason

I really like to be changing it weekly because at times I only slept off just three times in a week because of my job and for me I think it's okay

Back