Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

How often do you get a haircut?

Excommunicado

Signing off

Reaction score
How often do you get a haircut? Do you have a go-to haircut style? How much do you pay?

I get a haircut once every few weeks - I ask for 1 on the sides and scissors on the top and my barber just knows what I mean :p I pay £10 for my haircut and beard trim which is very cheap but it gets the job done so who cares?

Once about every 3 years when it gets too long to manage I get it chopped off

I have my hair cut done almost every 3 months or even longer. If I feel like the ends are drying up that's a signal I need some trims. I pay about 3 dollars if done by a friend who owns a small parlor. She actually charges 1 dollar but I pay her more. Within a year's time I would go to professional hair salon located in a mall and I spend some 10 dollars including tips.

You can get shampoo with protein in it that will take care of that 🙂
This is actually kinda a semi-myth. I will now proceed to debunk this :p

As per the above, it’s really the balance between moisture and protein that matters.

I tried it and it worked for me *shrug*

I get my own haircut every week or in max two weeks when I'm too occupied in the week for it. If I can do by myself, I would be very glad.

I get my own haircut every week or in max two weeks when I'm too occupied in the week for it. If I can do by myself, I would be very glad.
That’s a lot isn’t it? What sort of hair do you have, and what sort of cuts do you get?

I really should get my haircut more often as i tend to get split ends, but i do it every 6 months or so when really i should double the frequency

I get it cut once every three to four months, which reminds me I'm overdue for my haircut. I need to get it done this weekend, my hair is getting too long lol. I need to trim my beard a little bit too, it's getting a bit shaggy.

I trim my hair once in a while. I've stopped having my haircut since I was a teenager. I look good with hair than without it.

I don't cut my hair too often as I hate it when it gets cut too short. I tend to trim my hair now and then at home as the last time I went to a hairdresser, they cut way too much off.

I go every 2 weeks and it costs me about $35 with tip. I thought every 2 weeks as almost a norm but based on this thread I think @Ja sa bong and I are abnormal lol

Once in a month most of the time is what it takes for me to get a new haircut. I've gone 3 months with no haircut but it wasn't intentional. I was depressed then. I had no interest in looking good.

I have my haircut every weekend. I love my hair looking neat all the time. I do it by myself at home sometimes whenever I have the chance to take care of it on my own.

At least once every month is what I get my haircut done. Mostly, it's to trim my hair that I do whenever I go to the saloon.

I go every 2 weeks and it costs me about $35 with tip. I thought every 2 weeks as almost a norm but based on this thread I think @Ja sa bong and I are abnormal lol
There is nothing abnormal about getting your haircut once every two weeks. It is the ideal time to have a haircut if you are the type of person who cuts his hair. Carrying your hair for more than two weeks is what I see as being abnormal because why wait too long to have your haircut?

I get a haircut probably once in 2 months. I like my hair when it's a bit long so I don't like to go to the barber more often than what I've been following so far. Having short hair gives the feeling of having a light head but it doesn't suit me at all. 😅

I get a haircut probably once in 2 months. I like my hair when it's a bit long so I don't like to go to the barber more often than what I've been following so far. Having short hair gives the feeling of having a light head but it doesn't suit me at all. 😅
If I had a long hair, I would not go to the barbershop at all. I would be the one to trim the hairs which are growing out of line. The only thing which would be taking me to the barbershop will be shaving my beard. I crave and long for a long hair so much.

Back