Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

How often do you change the wallpaper on your computer desktop?

deucher

Chipi Chipi Chapa Chapa

Reaction score
Maybe it's strange for some, but there are people like me who can't have the same wallpaper for a long time because it reduces their productivity. I change them very often on my smartphone and computer, sometimes even several times a week, because I don't feel comfortable when I see the same thing every day. Are there others like me?

I used to have a wallpaper of a tropical island- well, it looked like a tropical island, I don't think it was anywhere special
then I downloaded this thing that changed my wallpaper every time I started my computer, but it got really frustrating after a while- so I removed it, and now I just have a red flag

so maybe now every 6 months or so. possibly less

I do not manually set wallpapers. IN the past I used to set wallpapers manually and I used to frequently change the wallpapers but these days I just have a default screen when booted on. However, my computer does display different wallpapers from Bing Images when the screen is locked.

I do not manually set wallpapers. IN the past I used to set wallpapers manually and I used to frequently change the wallpapers but these days I just have a default screen when booted on. However, my computer does display different wallpapers from Bing Images when the screen is locked.
I also tried that my wallрaperrchanged automatically, but I did not like it because there are not the photos I wanted, and it is very difficult to find a photo that I like, so I still do it manually.

There are things in my life that I consider very mundane and hardly ever notice. One of them is the wallpaper on my devices. If something triggers me to set a particular wallpaper on my device, it would take a very long time, close to a year to change it.

There are things in my life that I consider very mundane and hardly ever notice. One of them is the wallpaper on my devices. If something triggers me to set a particular wallpaper on my device, it would take a very long time, close to a year to change it.

This is true with me as well. I don’t see the need to always changing the wallpaper of my computer screen. I mean why should I be doing that often? There are more important things that I should be worried about instead of doing this.

I change mine about once a month. These days I have gone with solid colors, it's very nice and I have them switch to a different color every 10 seconds.

This is true with me as well. I don’t see the need to always changing the wallpaper of my computer screen. I mean why should I be doing that often? There are more important things that I should be worried about instead of doing this.
It is true that this is not the most important thing, but for many people, like me, it is sometimes not even convenient to work when the wallpaer
is the same. When I change it, it's like a new page for me

My laptop had been using the stock wallpaper for a long time and my girlfriend demanded that I should change it to her picture. I did. And that singular picture of hers has been there as wallpaper for 5 months now and I don't even think I am going to change it soon. There are important things to do on laptop than to be changing wallpapers.

Not very often. If it is my phone, I usually change it from time to time to make my phone look new and different. For my laptop, I hardly change it.

Every week and it is always of the same person.

I tend to change my desktop wallpaper pretty frequently, probably every few weeks or so. I like having a fresh, new image to look at it keeps things from feeling too stale or stagnant. Sometimes I'll use photos I've taken myself, while other times I'll find cool wallpapers online from artists or designers I admire.

I changed my wallpaper on my desktop every week

I don't change wall paper of my computer or mobile phone. I like wall paper of beautiful scenery having mountains capped with snow.

As the spirit leads. I've actually not thought about changing the wallpaper on my desktop computer for months now. Maybe now that you talk about it, I will see if I can change it to something new.

I am quite lazy in this aspect and most of the time I don't even change and it's still there when many months have passed

Back