Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

How much do you spend on internet data every month?

I agree because all these social networking websites have added reels or videos that does take a lot of data and make us addicted to these and waste time
Exactly. So little by little I have been overcoming my addiction to social media platforms, especially Facebook and Instagram. Whatsapp is enough for me.

You can get 28 day data pack for $3 at present which provides unlimited calling, SMS, and 1.5 GB data daily but plans are expected to revise and get expensive in a few months

You can get 28 day data pack for $3 at present which provides unlimited calling, SMS, and 1.5 GB data daily but plans are expected to revise and get expensive in a few months
I am too on the offer of 1,5 GB for mobile phone it could be quite enough for daily usage if you are small internet user of course or to see some tricks from time to time.

I am too on the offer of 1,5 GB for mobile phone it could be quite enough for daily usage if you are small internet user of course or to see some tricks from time to time.
The prices have increased here so now we need to spend around $3.5 to $4 for a monthly plan where we can make unlimited calls and Internet of 1.5 to 2 Gb per day

I still do not have a specific amount I spend on data on a monthly basis. Though I am currently trying to create more balance on how much I spend on data monthly.

Internet connection data is very important because without having a subscription, it's going to impossible for you to access anything on the internet. Internet data fees is very expensive in my country. I spend more then $20 every month on internet bundles.

How much do you pay for internet data every month?
Unfortunately you are right and I believed with your words but I think internet data fees was cheaper in my region but I mostly spend 3000 naira per month.

Recently I have been spending a lot on data, most times I usually do monthly subscription more than two times in a month.

Back