Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

How many people have broken your trust?

So many have, starting with my so called parents. I cannot trust anyone anymore, I might act like I do but I don't.
I think after your problems with your parents, it will be very difficult for someone to gain your trust. I think after such events I would never trust anyone, but I don't know you, maybe in time you will find someone you can trust and he won't let you down

I think after your problems with your parents, it will be very difficult for someone to gain your trust. I think after such events I would never trust anyone, but I don't know you, maybe in time you will find someone you can trust and he won't let you down
Human nature is what it is. Human beings are not very nice primates. Some are good at pretending to be nice but it's all an act.

Quite a few. I think it is normal to get betrayed. That is life. You should expect it otherwise you are too naive in this world.

People are like that. They take advantage of you when possible. Not all, but some characters are shady.

I have always trusted people by default while expecting them to break that trust. I don't think there is anyone that I actively relate with who has not broken my trust one way or the other. I have broken the trusts of people too.

I tend to enjoy my life without trusting anyone. That is my way of being happy.

I don't give anyone an opportunity to break my trust. I set my mind from day one that I won't trust anyone no matter how they tend to appear.

So, that always make me live my life without expecting anything from anyone at all.

Quite a few. I think it is normal to get betrayed. That is life. You should expect it otherwise you are too naive in this world.

People are like that. They take advantage of you when possible. Not all, but some characters are shady.
I think that I can be considered naive, because even after 3 people betrayed me, I was still very open to others and this continued to happen. Even now I think I do the same thing and I don't understand why I didn't draw conclusions

It is very important to stop mingling after some point. Otherwise, it is like signing a blank cheque.

Some people will leech you shamelessly. It's up to you to quit and run.

There are so many people that have broken my trust that I can't even keep count, but I always try my best not to let that change who I am or make me feel depressed. I simply move on. These experiences will only make me stronger.

I am an extremely paranoid person and don't trust many people. There is always a subterfuge.

Trust is something that is hard-earned but easily broken. Over the years, I've had my trust violated by several people to varying degrees. A few particularly painful betrayals stand out like when a former close friend spread malicious rumors about me.

It's been a lot of people over the years. Some were very close and it hurt me, but most of them were not too close, so it was not difficult to break the relationship. I did not trust those who were not too close because I understood that this could happen at any time

Unfortunately i think there are many people who tends to do so because i am a fashion designer and i have been experiencing it for a long before

Back