Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

• Hey, Guest! The July Jamboree Contest has begun! Please be sure to check the rules as further changes have been made to keep the contest fair! Good luck! >>>>Read more about this contest here!

How many cups of tea do you drink daily?

Its been more than a week since I took tea last. There have been times where it takes months before I even drink tea.

Oh, wow I need at least 2 cups of tea every day. I cannot live without tea.

These days I am only taking 1-2 cups of tea in a day but in winter it will be double so 4 cups

For years it was about ten a day. Gradually reduced over time and now I do about 3 a day on work days, and maybe 4 on a weekend.sometimes 7 usually out of boredom more than anything

One cup of black coffeee without sugar in the morning. One cup of matcha green tea- again no sugar in the afternoon. I don’t drink coffee in the afternoon as it messes with my circadian rhythm. But more than 5 cups of coffee each day is not recommended as it is a diuretic and robs body of minerals and nutrients and increases the frequency of urination.

It's not good to have more cups of tea or coffee and we should have these in moderation

Featured Articles

Back