Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

How long do you charge your smartphone everyday?

I have a very old iPhone and I think everyone knows that the batteries are not big and it is so old that I spend most of my time charging it. I need to change this battery already

My phone device doesn't have a strong battery and that means that I always have to charge it thrice in a day.

This is a big issue for me as I am staying in an area where we have light issues and not charging it as I want delay my online activities.

I charge my phone till it reaches 80℅ and everytime it's nearing 20% I put that on charge and this way you can keep it's battery in good health.

I own a barbing salon. And I always have electric power most of the times in my shop. That's why my phone is always on charge almost all the time. Unless I am about to use the phone, it is always on charge.

My phone charges for 2 hours at most, that is on normal charging and I don't turn on fast charging option. It started out that way but now the battery is deteriorating and it is taking a bit longer to charge fully.

I try not to let my smartphone's battery drain completely before charging it each day. Typically, I'll plug it in to charge for 30-60 minutes in the morning while I'm getting ready, and then again for an hour or so in the evening after work.

I have a pretty old phone, but it doesn't hold the battery charge well and it charges pretty quickly, about 30 minutes to 80 percent

I have a Samsung S21, so I have to charge this smartphone for a long time because the battery there is big. I need about 2 hours a day of continuous charging and this battery lasts about a day and a half and for that I love Samsung

I have a pretty old phone, but it doesn't hold the battery charge well and it charges pretty quickly, about 30 minutes to 80 percent
80% in 30 minutes? What's your battery capacity? I guess that the way it charges so fast is the same way it will run down. You should probably get a new one.

I currently charge my phone several times a day in the morning and afternoon and it will not be longer than two hours because I think I don't have enough time to used it but when it's weekend I used to play alot game and visiting streaming websites

My smartphone takes 40 to 50 mins to fully charge and I charge my phone in the morning and if required then in the evening too

I charge it for 30 minutes only as I like to charge it till 80% only and keep the charger with me and whenever it's below 30 I again put the phone on charge

80% in 30 minutes? What's your battery capacity? I guess that the way it charges so fast is the same way it will run down. You should probably get a new one.
I think there is powerful charging power and also a new technology this is what I guess.

Back