Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

How fast is your internet?

Yes but they usually put limits as to what you can do with the wifi so that they won't end up loosing instead of making profit.

Yes but they usually put limits as to what you can do with the wifi so that they won't end up loosing instead of making profit.
Of course, it is only normal that they do that. This is because some people tend to misuse the opportunity of free wifi to use it exhaustively. This will incure losses

Of course, it is only normal that they do that. This is because some people tend to misuse the opportunity of free wifi to use it exhaustively. This will incure losses
Yup that's when you will see people going there to download full series on high definition.

Go to SpeedTest, and post your speed test results here. I haven't got the fastest internet, but I pay Vodafone £20 a month for the fastest available in my area. I am wanting to get the gigabyte speeds, but got to wait for it to be installed first. Here it is! What about you?

View attachment 56
My favorite
Go to SpeedTest, and post your speed test results here. I haven't got the fastest internet, but I pay Vodafone £20 a month for the fastest available in my area. I am wanting to get the gigabyte speeds, but got to wait for it to be installed first. Here it is! What about you?

View attachment 56
My internet is 5g network

We have 5G available here and its very good and there are times when I download movies in a few seconds

That's pretty neat. I don't know when I will be able to upgrade to the 5G just yet but am gonna keep my fingers crossed.

Frankly speaking l have never upgraded to the 5G kind of internet. It's being said that is the fastest.

Yes the 5G at the moment is the fastest, which is why I am so curious about how fast it would be and if i will be able to enjoy it to the fullest. Like the 4G I am still experiencing some challenges in my location.

I have done the speed test and below is the result

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-07-11-09-24-38-90_79d0ff8f9752a3fc32487e6d62330a6a.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-07-11-09-24-38-90_79d0ff8f9752a3fc32487e6d62330a6a.jpg
    274.4 KB · Views: 2
I think maybe I will also take this test as well so I can be really sure about my Internet speed.

My downloading speed can go upto 5 MBPS and it's quite good for a mobile data network.

5mb per second is pretty impressive. So far I don't think my Internet speed has ever been that fast and it's so funny because am using a 4G network. Though I feel we have not been able to perfect the 4G network in my region.

Back