Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

How fast is your internet?

Bizdustry

Off The Mark

Reaction score
Go to SpeedTest, and post your speed test results here. I haven't got the fastest internet, but I pay Vodafone £20 a month for the fastest available in my area. I am wanting to get the gigabyte speeds, but got to wait for it to be installed first. Here it is! What about you?

1705093800582.png

I have done the test on mine and it showed some results that I can't even interpret. The most important thing is that I have focused on enjoying the speed and always hope that it takes me to site that I am trying to surf. Here is the result before. What do you think is the interpretation?

Screenshot_20240118_185410_Chrome.jpg

Here is mine :)

I feel that it is pretty obvious that mine is very slow, like a snail. I don't think it was this slow until I checked yours and what @Bizdustry sent. I am blaming my network providers for making the network be as this terrible and even as they always act like they are offering the best at a high cost, too!

Here's my internet speed test results. I feel it's quite good. If this speed is there, I won't ever have to switch to 5G. We can get almost everything done with this download and upload speed. Probably, live streaming would be smooth too, right?!

1706339117437.png

In reality, it is not as fast as in the photo because it is only when I am not using anything, but when I need to download a video or play a game, the speed drops by about half and I do not know why this happens

Attachments

• 11.png
    11.png
    3.5 KB · Views: 1
I'm fortunate to have access to high-speed fiber internet that clocks in at an impressive 1 Gbps download and upload speeds. Whether I'm working remotely, gaming online, or juggling multiple connected devices, I never experience any lags or buffering issues.

Not fad Screenshot_20240403-115420.jpg
my Internet has always been slow though, so was not expecting anything new or different before checking the speed test.

I use only mobile Internet and it is no wonder that the speed is not so high. If I am in a big city where there are many towers for receiving the signal, the Internet can be about 80 Mbps, and if I am at home 5 kilometers from the city, the speed is about 30, but it is quite stable

I also get downloading speed of up to 5 MBPS and its fine because I am talking about Mobile internet and not Wifi

I use only mobile Internet and it is no wonder that the speed is not so high. If I am in a big city where there are many towers for receiving the signal, the Internet can be about 80 Mbps, and if I am at home 5 kilometers from the city, the speed is about 30, but it is quite stable
Yes of course, the internet is usually very faster in the big cities than in remote areas.

Recently I noticed my network is becoming slower than it used to be. I don't know if it's an issue from my network provider.

Recently I noticed my network is becoming slower than it used to be. I don't know if it's an issue from my network provider.
During baccalaureate exams they lower the network to avoid that candidate cheat on this time.

Makes a lot of sense, but i doubt that's the reason. Cause it has been like this for weeks now.
When they slow down internet, the people cannot for example have good network to that a teacher dictate the answer to student or for example a pen with small camera films the exam sheet or all these fraud businesses that are done for money.

I am still working with my mobile data and its working fine so I don't need to go for extra expenses and no need to go for Wifi

When they slow down internet, the people cannot for example have good network to that a teacher dictate the answer to student or for example a pen with small camera films the exam sheet or all these fraud businesses that are done for money.
Yea am aware of this. But I don't think this is the cause over here cause it has been like this for some time now, am mostly able to use it well at midnight.

I am still working with my mobile data and its working fine so I don't need to go for extra expenses and no need to go for Wifi
I believe that WiFi is more suitable for people who use more than one electronic gadgets. There's no reason to get it if you have just your phone.

Back