Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

How do you stay motivated to exercise regularly?

I am motivated by the result. I'm not trying to build a very muscular body because I'm a girl and I don't need it and I'm just trying to keep fit. The fact that I have a cool figure motivates me not to stop

I no longer need motivation to train, at first I do, but it has already become a habit, seeing my improvement both physically and in health is my main fuel for training.
True, one of the best motivation you can ever think of is see your results. Most times when I feel like giving up, then I try cloths that no longer enter me, only for them to fit, it gives me a boost of motivation.

True, one of the best motivation you can ever think of is see your results. Most times when I feel like giving up, then I try cloths that no longer enter me, only for them to fit, it gives me a boost of motivation.
Truly, one will be more motivated to continue when seeing the results of the actions. That's why when I look in the mirror and notice some muscles, I will be more motivated to continue working out.

Back