Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

How do you feel about getting older?

Getting older is a natural part of life. It brings wisdom, experience, and personal growth. While there may be physical changes and challenges, I embrace the opportunity to continue learning, evolving, and cherishing the moments that come with each passing year.

This is so me! I am not scared of getting older as I know that it presents an opportunity to keep being a better person and improving my life. I wish to grow older as I believe my influence will become better as well. It is worrisome, sometimes, that old age has its limitations such as being unable to handle some things and that is what some old people don't enjoy.

This is so me! I am not scared of getting older as I know that it presents an opportunity to keep being a better person and improving my life. I wish to grow older as I believe my influence will become better as well. It is worrisome, sometimes, that old age has its limitations such as being unable to handle some things and that is what some old people don't enjoy.
It will be difficult for someone to do what or all the things he or she used to do when he or she was still in the age of 20's or 30's. If your old, your body will become weak in so many places. Unless you're working out extremely. This is capable of making the person to be stronger in their old age.

I take it for granted and exercise and sports won't delay my death but if I do it I will feel a lot better in my old age and I wouldn't want to just lie in bed because I'm so sick. I would like even at the age of 80 if I live to walk and run

You're just going to try and live a healthy life as much as possible. This will reduce how often you get sick because getting sick all the time kills your body organs faster and all this fastens someone's time of death if all things being equal. Death is certain for all living human beings.

This is true, but sometimes there are moments when people who are healthy and could run every day die in an instant and no one can understand why this happened. Therefore, even sports are not a guarantee that you will live long and without various diseases
You're just going to try and live a healthy life as much as possible. This will reduce how often you get sick because getting sick all the time kills your body organs faster and all this fastens someone's time of death if all things being equal. Death is certain for all living human beings.

Death is inevitable and it's what no have any control over. Someone who is very healthy can drop dead immediately without any sign and someone whom have been ill for 10 years will still be in his or her sick bed. This is a phenomenon only the creator have the answer to.

I do not like getting older, for me becoming older means diseases, loneliness, and seclusion. That's what happens with old people. However, I do not like using artificial means like surgery to look young., I try to live an active lifestyle and use natural remedies to look younger and also healthy and fit.

I do not like getting older, for me becoming older means diseases, loneliness, and seclusion. That's what happens with old people. However, I do not like using artificial means like surgery to look young., I try to live an active lifestyle and use natural remedies to look younger and also healthy and fit.

Yes, this is just the problem with getting older. Someone who is old have a higher chance of having their health compromised. It's only one out 100 persons who are old that doesn't face a serious health issues. Many people want to get old but they don't want to suffer any health issues.

It's very scary for me and I take it hard because I don't want to be weak and have strangers take care of me, so I try to train sometimes to stay in shape as long as possible

I am on my way to 30 and I feel like adulthood came way too fast for me. I am also still struggling to find my feet. Seeing my mates achieving something in their lives has kinda put some pressure on me to keep working harder.

I am on my way to 30 and I feel like adulthood came way too fast for me. I am also still struggling to find my feet. Seeing my mates achieving something in their lives has kinda put some pressure on me to keep working harder.
And that's all you can do, work towards your goals but also enjoy the journey. You cannot compare yourself to your friends as we all have different strengths, different opportunities, likes, etc.

Getting older is a bit of a mixed bag for me. On one hand, I appreciate the wisdom and life experience that comes with age. I feel more grounded, confident, and secure in myself than I did when I was much younger.

To be honest, when it comes to getting old, it can be pretty scary, but it is something we cannot run from or avoid. I am simply trying my best to see how I can live an healthy life.

Why fear the inevitable? I'll handle this like I handle everything else....with confidence and a firm belief in myself.

And that's all you can do, work towards your goals but also enjoy the journey. You cannot compare yourself to your friends as we all have different strengths, different opportunities, likes, etc.
Indeed, I have learned to not be too anxious about the future. I will acquire the needed skills to upgrade my worth, and at the same time live each day as it comes. We only live once.

I am 49 years old and I will be 50 years old in October and I do not worry about getting older. The only thing I don't like about getting older is wishing I had the knowledge that I have now in my youth. It would have saved so much heartache.

It's great for me. I would not want to always be young and try to feel older than others. Of course, there are disadvantages such as deterioration of health, but I follow a healthy lifestyle. These are new feelings and new decisions

The only reason that I might be afraid of getting older is that time is going and I don't even have one kid yet. But generally, I am getting older and I don't look it. We have this longevity running in our family.

I don't feel anything about getting older because it's a something that no one can avoid

Back