Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

How do you deal with stress?

For me it depends on what I have, there are so many ways I deal with stress. There are times where I just take a break and watch a movie, then there are other times I play games or just simply read a book, go for a walk and so on.
It would be difficult for me to distract myself from stress because when I have such problems, I try to focus on it in order to understand that it is really as scary as it seems

I have a lot of self confidence and know that whatever life throws at me I will be able to find a way to overcome. I totally believe in myself and this really helps me to deal with stressful situations.

I don't mess with myself. When my eyes start turning and I really can't hold it any longer, I know that I am stressed and I sleep off immediately.

I have a lot of self confidence and know that whatever life throws at me I will be able to find a way to overcome. I totally believe in myself and this really helps me to deal with stressful situations.
Wow, you are a very strong person because I once also thought that I could fight with this, but when really difficult situations came, I could no longer control myself and I needed help

I make sure that I am not alone. Being by myself will only worsen the stress, so I get in contact with my friends and hang out with them. That way I will be able to forget about the stress of the day and laugh away the pain.

When I'm feeling stressed, I find it helpful to employ a multi-pronged approach. First, I try to identify the root cause of the stress and address it directly, whether that means tackling a specific task, setting better boundaries, or communicating more effectively. I also make sure to carve out time for stress-relieving activities like exercise, meditation, or simply stepping away for a short break.

Sleep!

This is the best way I deal with stress. When I wake up, I will feel better and can be able to finish up most of the things I couldn't because of the stress they gave me.
Often times people don't regard sleep as something they must do to reduce stress. Instead of sleeping, they would rather look for drugs or stress themselves looking for ways to refuse the stress. Some tend to view sleep, especially during the day as being unproductive.

I deal with stress in two ways: food and sleep. Those two make me feel better, it works 99 percent of the time.

It is very difficult for me to focus on something else to distract myself from the stress. Most often, I ask someone to talk to me about any topic and ask me as many questions as possible so that I can not think about stress and focus on these questions. Sometimes it helps and sometimes it doesn't

Back