Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

How do you behave when your team loses?

Ginger

Veteran

Reaction score
I do feel bad for sometime and I criticize them for playing bad and look at the things they have done wrong and after some time I move on and wait for them to play well.

Am pretty sure anyone in this state would feel very bad about it. That by the side, there are cases of fanatics who have gone or done something extreme just cause their team loosed a game.

Actually I just feel a little upset because loosing to others was constants in a competition so I do accept it

It's natural to feel upset because we love the game and wants our team to win but a team cannot win all the time.

I have learnt to look at the losses as lessons, and I aim to see the teams that I support win. That is what is very important for me to do for my mental health.

I have come across some fanatics who tend to get violent when their team looses or some would even choose not to eat at all simply be their team lost.

There was a time I lose interest in my team because they are always losing in the competition. Until I sat myself down and have a change of mind about that, I would have been a loser myself.

I learnt that losing in a game or any form of competition is an avenue to get better and not to lament on the losses.

It depends if it's during the playoffs. I get upset when my team gets eliminated.

I do feel bad for sometime and I criticize them for playing bad and look at the things they have done wrong and after some time I move on and wait for them to play well.

It depends on how my team played and lost the match. If they gave their 100% but unfortunately couldn't win, I am going to be proud of them but when they completely play rubbish and got out played, I will be very critical of their performances.

I get angry at everything when my time loses. I don't even feel like eating most times when such happens as well.

It depends on what they are playing. If they are playing good football but unfortunately luck isn't on their side to score and probably win but they find themselves losing, I wouldn't be angry. I will appreciate and cheer for them and vice versa.

It depends on what they are playing. If they are playing good football but unfortunately luck isn't on their side to score and probably win but they find themselves losing, I wouldn't be angry. I will appreciate and cheer for them and vice versa.

That's so me as well. I get angry when my team play poorly and still end up losing the game. I just don't feel happy about that at all.

Am I getting any penny from the money the players are being paid? No 🤣! So, why would I start getting myself worked up because they decided to play trash and lose? It doesn't worry me. I will get at least two bottles of Heineken and drink.

Am I getting any penny from the money the players are being paid? No 🤣! So, why would I start getting myself worked up because they decided to play trash and lose? It doesn't worry me. I will get at least two bottles of Heineken and drink.
😂😂. You are really funny. You don't care about what the players are doing so far you have your two bottles of Heineken with meat.

This is exactly how I do it when my team decide to lose. They can take the bashing of fans online which I don't care to take part. I will just go about my own business and wait for them to play again.

Back