Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

• Hey, Guest! The July Jamboree Contest has begun! Please be sure to check the rules as further changes have been made to keep the contest fair! Good luck! >>>>Read more about this contest here!

How did you get interested in your hobby?

Funny enough, I never figured out what my hobby is. I just get involved in anything that catches my fancy and eventually abandon it when I lose interest.

One of my hobbies is cars and it was very simple because my father and grandfather are very fond of cars, so I have had it since childhood. And I became interested in sports during my school years, because all my classmates talked about football and I became interested, so over the years I learned to play

My hobby is reading, surfing the internet, watching movies and dancing. I love dancing that I can dance even when I am tired. I also love playing music too.

My hobby is reading, surfing the internet, watching movies and dancing. I love dancing that I can dance even when I am tired. I also love playing music too.

Do you know playing any musical instrument? I always wish to learn harmonium but it's tough to learn.

Why don't you turn that dancing hobby of yours into a professional career? If you are really good dancer, then you should be making money from it.

Why don't you turn that dancing hobby of yours into a professional career? If you are really good dancer, then you should be making money from it.

It's hard to do that. In our country, professional dancers earn very little. You need to work very hard to become a choreographer. Only a few a few things are left to start a dancing school, which can be a profitable business.

Featured Articles

Back