Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

• Hey, Guest! The July Contest will be announced within the next day or so! Stay tuned!

Honey

Shortie

Administrator
Administrator

Reaction score
Honey is something I use a lot for many different reasons. One of the things I love to use honey for is to spread it on toast for breakfast or even a snack.

Do you ever use honey? What is your preferred way to use honey if you do?

I use honey in my tea and I also love to sprinkle some of it over my plain yogurt and over my cheerios. I've never tried it over toast, but I will def give it a try, it sounds delicious! 😋

Yes, I do use honey. My preferred way to use honey is by drizzling it over warm toast or adding it to a cup of hot tea. You must try using it that way at least once. I'm sure you'd love it!

Honey is good for health too and that's why I always have honey at home and use it as a spread on my bread toast.

I absolutely love using honey and try to incorporate it into my cooking and baking whenever possible. My favorite way to enjoy honey is drizzled over yogurt parfaits with fresh fruit and granola. The honey adds such a lovely floral sweetness. I also frequently use it to sweeten homemade vinaigrettes and marinades.

Honey is very expensive in my country that you might not even be able to buy it. My sister actually sells honey and I have good access to it. Honey is known for it's antioxidant properties. I use it alongside ginger for cough and it works like magic.

I like organic honey but these days it's hard to find pure and organic honey

I like organic honey but these days it's hard to find pure and organic honey
To find pure honey, you would have to go to the interiors where beehives can be found to source for it. My sister goes deep into the villages to buy honey to sell because you would hardly see a bee farm anywhere around the city.

I don't know if it's just me or if am weird, but I don't really like honey. Yes I love sweet things, but I just find the taste of honey kind of weird, so most times I find it hard to use it for anything.

Featured Articles

Back