Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Home Improvement

Sometimes I dabble in a few arrangements in my house so as to give it a new aesthetic feeling. I can decide to change the direction of the furnitures, repaint the walls, add bulbs of different colors and so on.

We recently moved to a new house and had to make a lot of improvements because the house was not what we wanted to live in. We had to paint the walls inside the house and buy a lot of new furniture. We haven't finished everything yet, but the house is almost completely ready and I think it will be our home for the next few years

We recently renovated our lobby and now it's more spacious and looks very neat and has added a charm to my house

When you move into a new house, you obviously have to ensure that it is up to your taste. I would always have the apartment re painted with my colour and try to reposition other things in the house.

Back