Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Hello guys who waiting gta6 ?

Hey there! The rumors and teasers have got me on the edge of my seat, and I can't wait to see how they'll raise the bar yet again. Here's to hoping for an unforgettable journey through the streets of GTA6!

Absolutely! I'm eagerly awaiting the arrival of GTA 6! The GTA series has always been a benchmark for open-world gaming, and I'm excited to see how Rockstar Games will push the boundaries even further. New gameplay mechanics, improved graphics, and an immersive storyline will surely make GTA 6 a gaming experience like no other. The wait is agonizing, but I'm ready to dive back into the world of Grand Theft Auto and see what new adventures await!

I am also waiting for the game to come out, even though I know I won't be playing it immediately it comes out, but that won't stop me from waiting though 😂

I am also waiting for the game to come out, even though I know I won't be playing it immediately it comes out, but that won't stop me from waiting though 😂
But why are you waiting for something you know you won't play? Lol. Let me join you in waiting for it too, even though I would not play it even for a second!

But why are you waiting for something you know you won't play? Lol. Let me join you in waiting for it too, even though I would not play it even for a second!
Lol it's not that I won't play it, it's just that I don't know when I would play it. I love the GTA series, the fact that you can build a life, drive cars and so on makes it fun and realistic but I don't have a console and my laptop is abit faulty so i don't know when I would be able to play it. I haven't played GTA 5 yet. Before I even think about playing 6 am gonna play everything from the very beginning again.

Well, I am not a fan of GTA. In fact I have not played any GTA games. I do not know why I was never interested in GTA, maybe I was too busy with other games I I simply never had time to start playing GTA. However, I might try GTA5 one of these days as my brother has bought this game

Well, I am not a fan of GTA. In fact I have not played any GTA games. I do not know why I was never interested in GTA, maybe I was too busy with other games I I simply never had time to start playing GTA. However, I might try GTA5 one of these days as my brother has bought this game
I am yet to play GTA 5 because my system is abit faulty and I don't have that much free space to install in due to work. But I plan to play it once I get a new system. You can also try the old GTA games like vice City and San Andreas, am sure you are going to love them.

I am yet to play GTA 5 because my system is abit faulty and I don't have that much free space to install in due to work. But I plan to play it once I get a new system. You can also try the old GTA games like vice City and San Andreas, am sure you are going to love them.
I played both vice city and San Andreas very well, but I loved San Andreas better.

I played both vice city and San Andreas very well, but I loved San Andreas better.
Yes San Andreas was better because it had bigger maps, you could eat, change more clothes, and also better mods. I am currently playing a mod version. I have change most of the cars.

Yes San Andreas was better because it had bigger maps, you could eat, change more clothes, and also better mods. I am currently playing a mod version. I have change most of the cars.
Oh you still play the game, the mod version? It's been long I played any version at all. Maybe when I have some time on my hands I will play again.

Oh you still play the game, the mod version? It's been long I played any version at all. Maybe when I have some time on my hands I will play again.
Yes playing it with mods makes it seem all new. Though it tends to crash sometimes but I still enjoy driving round with modern cars.

Yes it is bro. When I can play the GTA 5 and maybe 6, i might not have to play modded versions.

Yes it is bro. When I can play the GTA 5 and maybe 6, i might not have to play modded versions.
Cool, but try not to be too engrossed in it. Because from some people's comment, the GTA games can be addictive and time consuming.

Yea that's true, but I have a lot of responsibilities I need to handle, so I can't even get addicted even if I wanted to. There is always a limit as to how long I play. I have not even played it or any game in weeks now.

Yea that's true, but I have a lot of responsibilities I need to handle, so I can't even get addicted even if I wanted to. There is always a limit as to how long I play. I have not even played it or any game in weeks now.
I haven't played a game in months. Gotta place focus on the important things first.

Yea I have so many projects I am working on for now so maybe after am done with most of them, and have more free time.

Yes, hopefully it's going to be a decent game to play through.

Back