Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Have you worn two different colors of socks in your life?

Sanjeev

Veteran

Reaction score
I wore it a few days ago when I was getting late for the office and hurriedly took out socks from the wardrobe but didn't check that they were not a pair, and after reaching the office, I saw that I had worn two different-color socks. Has it happened to you ever in your life?

Naah it has never happened with me, I am quite cautious of this fact and have gotten different socks at times but have never worn

Lol I have seen this happen a lot times in movies and videos, but it has never happened to me. I tend to wonder what they are thinking.

Actually, the socks are hidden under the pants so no body is able to see it. It would been very embarrassing if someone has pointed it to me.

Back