Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Movies Have You watched Baadshah?

Prerna

Active Contributor

Reaction score
Baadshah is one of the best movies of Shah Rukh Khan. He is so good with comedy and nailed this role perfectly and music is also very good in this movie.

Yes, I have watched it. Shahrukh acted well in the movie. The songs were also good of this movie.

I loved this movie and all the dialogues and music is perfect in this movie. Comedy, action and suspense is all top notch.

It's a good movie and in those days movies used to be like these and used to have everything to make it a blockbuster.

I loved the movie. Everything about the movie is perfect. The song, dialogues, action and suspense are really intriguing. I gave them the thumb finger.

I have watched the movie a long time back, in the theatre when it was released. I don't recall all of it, but I remember that it was a light hearted comedy and we enjoyed it. I have some vague memories. If I am not wrong, Twinkle Khanna was the female lead.

I have not watched any movie, but if it's really interesting, I don't mind giving it a try. It's been long I watched an Indian movie.

This sounds like an Indian movie but please correct me if I'm wrong. It's actually my first time of hearing about the movie, so I haven't watched it or when saw its trailer. I'm going to have it checked out, if it's good, I'll watch it.

Yes, it is a Bollywood movie, released a long time back. It must be two decades now since the movie got released. It has Shahrukh Khan in the main lead, who has been one of the most popular Bollywood star till date. He is fondly called King Khan in Bollywood. It's light hearted comedy and can be a good time pass if you are looking for light comedy entertainment.

Bollywood movies are actually good but it's been so long I watched any of them. Maybe later on I might find an interesting one to watch.

Bollywood movies are good and you might enjoy them if you are looking for a musical entertainment. Most Bollywood movies will have enough songs in each situation to keep you entertained.. Music and dance has become integral part of all our Bollywood movies.

Bollywood movies are good and you might enjoy them if you are looking for a musical entertainment. Most Bollywood movies will have enough songs in each situation to keep you entertained.. Music and dance has become integral part of all our Bollywood movies.
Music and dancing made Bollywood movies to be interesting so much. The dancing and songs give it more vibes and interesting interactions between the audience and the views.

Honestly, I don't like most Bollywood movie because of how they are acted. There tricks used in many movies production looks so unreal and that makes it boring whenever I'm watching it.

Back