Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Have you visited zoo ever?

Sanjeev

Veteran

Reaction score
Yes, I have visited the zoo several times, as it's nearby my home. In childhood, my parents took me to visit it, and recently, 2 years ago, I took my kids to the zoo to let them show the animals there, as they were keen to see the tiger in real life. Have you visited a zoo ever?

I have never visited a zoo. I don't like to see animals in the cage

After growing up I also don't like it but when I was a child I used to like it. Maybe we learn it when we grow up.

We learn with age and it's important to learn and correct things that are wrong.

Absolutely, it's hard to see someone's freedom. It's upsetting when you look at the face of a helpless animal in the cage and want to go to it's natural habitat. Man uses his power on these innocent animals.

I haven't visited a zoo before because I don't have someone that can take me and it's in a far place. The only zoo I have seen so far were those written on story books or the ones I watched in movies.

I have never visited the zoo before and would really love to visit one in the future. I have only seen it in movies and videos.

I have visited the zoo yes but I wouldn't do it now as I am an animal rights advocate and activist.

I have visited many of them in India and abroad. When I was young, I used to enjoy it. And then once my daughters came, I would visit the zoo often as it was a fun place for them. The last one that we visited abroad was in Singapore in 2016 . We went to our city zoo with our school children in 2023.

Back