Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Have you thought about the names that you might give to your children (if you have them)?

Ginger

Veteran

Reaction score
I am still not sure about them and I will leave that to my future wife but I will make some changes if I need to LOL.

Have you thought about the names that you might give to your children (if you have them)?

It's way too early to name my kids. But I want to name them as per the choice of my parents.

Yes, we searched a lot on Google for the names of the kids because we never wanted to have them the names that are common these days. We always thought to have them the unique names.

I haven't think about the names I will give my kids. It will be the decision I will have with my partner. I can't have that discussion alone unless I am married.

There was a time I thought about this, but I really didn't put in much effort. I feel this topic would be best when discussed with my future partner.

I haven't planned anything like that and will see when it happens and I will try to select suitable names

No because I have never had or wanted children.

Yes, when we got our daughters, we wanted a very meaningful name but not so common. And I wanted something not too long. We did put a lot of research and discussion with friends and family. My daughters have short, cute and meaningful names. And they are uncommon too.

I have three children and I named them all.

Thomas
Lucas
Brody

I dont have kids but when I got married I picked out a name for a boy and girl.

Donna Lynn
Vincent Michael

Back