Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Have you played Fortnite Chapter 5 Season 2 yet?

Shortie

Administrator
Administrator

Reaction score
Fortnite Chapter 5 Season 2 has been out now for a week after a long delay in downtime due to issues.

I myself have played a few times this week on the new season and as much as I am enjoying it, not having enough time to fully get into the new season, I feel like I am missing so much still.

Have you played Chapter 5 Season 2 yet? What are your thoughts on the new season?

I played a lot of time with my brother and I honestly don't like it. The first thing I didn't like was the fact that loot was fixed on me very strongly. Also, I don't like the new weapon I added and I'm upset that they took away the one that was there. Also, I am not very enthusiastic about that location that added a new one and closed many of the old ones, for example, the basement that was in a small house near the gas station. I'm generally not satisfied, but I have no choice and I'm forced to play anyway because other games don't give me the satisfaction that this one does. And I still don't like these wings that were added

No I have not. I used to play Fortnite in the past, but I gave up playing Fortnite a long time ago. Well, I stopped playing Fortnite not because I was bored or I did not like the game, it was because I started playing a couple of new releases and then eventually forgot about Fortnite

Yes, I play Fortnite almost every day. I don't care what season it is, they are all very cool, but I like the fact that they add something new and it's quite interesting. I mostly don't take the game seriously and just have fun

I have not played any of the fortnite games. I tried downloading it on my phone a few days back but I was told my phone is not compatible.

Absolutely, I've been grinding away at Fortnite's latest season! The new futuristic cyberpunk aesthetic is so cool, and I'm digging all the fresh map changes. The new EX-Caliber Rifles pack a solid punch too. I've already unlocked the slick Samurai-inspired Kiramura Crew outfits.

Back