Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Have you participated in eating contests?

deucher

Chipi Chipi Chapa Chapa

Reaction score
Such contests are not popular in many countries, but some could arrange such among their friends at various parties. I have never taken part in such contests and I have never even seen with my own eyes that someone conducts such a thing

Lol I used to see competition like on the tv in movies and reality shows, but I have never been in one myself. I won't even try it so I won't disgrace myself

The only way I can watch people participating in eating contest is on Facebook. I haven't participated before and I won't try it because I'm not a foodie.

The only way I can watch people participating in eating contest is on Facebook. I haven't participated before and I won't try it because I'm not a foodie.

I wouldn't want to try such even though I enjoy eating. I know that there are prizes to be won, but taking part in this type of contest won't be in my favour at all.

I don't have any interest in having eating disorder because that's the only thing that I can see happening when you take part in such eating contests often.

I have never witnessed any eating contest in real life and even if I did, I would never take part in such a thing because it looks disgusting. How do people enjoy watching such nonsense?

I don't have any interest in having eating disorder because that's the only thing that I can see happening when you take part in such eating contests often.

Why would anyone want to take part in that type of contest? That is what always rings in my head most of the time. It is just absurd as far as I am concerned.

Never have participated and never will. My stomach just doesn't have that much capacity.

Back