Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Have you ever met somebody and immediately hit it off? What made you get along so quickly?

Ginger

Veteran

Reaction score
A few of my colleagues were like that and they were pretty good and they were prepared and were aware to what to talk and actually we have similar interests too so that helps.

Have you ever met somebody and immediately hit it off? What made you get along so quickly?

I don't think I have experienced this, I have met some persons who at first things were pretty slow but after a while we hit it off like we have known each other for years.

No, for me it takes time to get close to someone. At first meeting I don't judge people.

I have met some friends that we hit it off immediately. I love having a conversation with intelligent people. It makes the friendship to last longer and full of fun.

Back