Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Have you ever come across a game you couldn't finish?

Yes there is a lot examples FIFA call off duty and so on

Yes there are a lot of games I couldn't finished examples beach buggy,God of war e.t.c
Oh that's true, I just remembered I played God of war on a play station portable emulator but I did not finish it. I can't really remember what happened or why I wasn't able to finish it though.

Off course there are so many games i couldnt finished and it is possible to complete a game but its hard and its interesting when you accomplished a game

Off course there are so many games i couldnt finished and it is possible to complete a game but its hard and its interesting when you accomplished a game
Indeed it is possible to complete a game. There are some games I have played that I was able to complete, just that at the same time there are just some games you can't complete for one reason or the other.

Yeah there are many games which i have come accross which i cant win them unless i have to go to some one and teach me how they operate partially and strategically

Yes i have a across many games that I could not finished but I have completed many games but I work very hard to complete it but I have no regret to those that I couldn't complete

I play games for fun. I don't like to challenge myself to complete levels and don't like to play for hours

I play games for fun. I don't like to challenge myself to complete levels and don't like to play for hours
Have you never come across a game that you just want to complete it to find out how it ended?

As a gamer, have you ever come across a game you haven't been able to complete? Either because it's too hard or simply because it's just too long and you haven't had the time to play it.
Yes I have across so many that I have not completed because they are very hard like Resident evil, need for speed, asphalt nitro there are so many that I completed also

Yes I have across so many that I have not completed because they are very hard like Resident evil, need for speed, asphalt nitro there are so many that I completed also
I have played a few resident evil games in the past but I have never been able to complete anyone, mostly due to one reason or the other. There are lots of games like that.

I have played a few resident evil games in the past but I have never been able to complete anyone, mostly due to one reason or the other. There are lots of games like that.
Same here also the graphics was good but I played very hard trying again and again I couldn't finished I just uninstalled the game and never give a try again

Back