Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Have you ever come across a game you couldn't finish?

eLdavis

Veteran

Reaction score
As a gamer, have you ever come across a game you haven't been able to complete? Either because it's too hard or simply because it's just too long and you haven't had the time to play it.

Yes, it was Far Cry, an action/adventure game. I found it interesting at first, but it got dragged on for too long that I began to lose interest. Eventually, I abandoned it.

Yes, it was Far Cry, an action/adventure game. I found it interesting at first, but it got dragged on for too long that I began to lose interest. Eventually, I abandoned it.
Though I have heard about this game before but I have never played it because I do not have a good system. The reviews i have head about this game is pretty okay though.

I have come across a game I was never able to finish and that game was Cuphead.

I remember buying it back in 2017 if I remember correctly and found it so difficult, I rage quit and never went back to it.

Would be up to going back to it at some point when I have the time.

I have come across a game I was never able to finish and that game was Cuphead.

I remember buying it back in 2017 if I remember correctly and found it so difficult, I rage quit and never went back to it.

Would be up to going back to it at some point when I have the time.
Haha i can imagine. The same thing happened to me in a lot of games but the one I can remember right is GTA San Andreas the mobile version. It got to a mission I could not complete for weeks I just gave up on it untill one day I was like am gonna just give it a try simply because am bored and I actually passed the mission by mistake 😂

Haha i can imagine. The same thing happened to me in a lot of games but the one I can remember right is GTA San Andreas the mobile version. It got to a mission I could not complete for weeks I just gave up on it untill one day I was like am gonna just give it a try simply because am bored and I actually passed the mission by mistake 😂
I always find if you try to play a mission in a game but you seem to fail over and over, it's best to walk away and when you come back, you come back with a clear head and seem to do better.

This is a strategy I always stand by now when I get frustrated or can't complete a mission on a game.

I always find if you try to play a mission in a game but you seem to fail over and over, it's best to walk away and when you come back, you come back with a clear head and seem to do better.

This is a strategy I always stand by now when I get frustrated or can't complete a mission on a game.
Yes though I never really noticed it but it actually works, I have come across a lot of games where I couldn't clear a particular stage but after taking a break, things becomes a little easier. Someone I even take breaks up to weeks before going back to the game.

I don't play video games so never had this situation ever in my life. I play candy crush only and I have not been able to complete all the levels there

I don't play video games so never had this situation ever in my life. I play candy crush only and I have not been able to complete all the levels there
Does candy crush even have an ending? I don't think I have come across anyone who have ever finished candy crush.

Yes, it has an ending. I remember once I was close to the end but when I opened it next day the levels were increased.

Yes, it has an ending. I remember once I was close to the end but when I opened it next day the levels were increased.
If they keep on increasing it like that it means the creators do not want it to end.

Yes, they don't want the game to end because they earn when more users play it.

You passed the mission by mistake? 🤣

You passed the mission by mistake? 🤣
Yea, it got to a point where I was even scared of playing it. I was always avoiding the GTA app on my phone for weeks until one day I was okay am going to give it a try, and after a few tries I passed it without even knowing how i did it.

Yea, it got to a point where I was even scared of playing it. I was always avoiding the GTA app on my phone for weeks until one day I was okay am going to give it a try, and after a few tries I passed it without even knowing how i did it.
I have also had the experience of trying to get past a stage in a game but couldn't. Then I will just pass it when I least expect.

I guess our minds are just feeling a lot more relaxed which makes it easier for us to pass the stages easily later on.

I guess our minds are just feeling a lot more relaxed which makes it easier for us to pass the stages easily later on.
Or maybe the game has had enough of our failure and just decided to give us a way through! 🤣

Or maybe the game has had enough of our failure and just decided to give us a way through! 🤣
Hahaha I never actually thought of it that way.that would be so funny though if it where to so.

Hahaha I never actually thought of it that way.that would be so funny though if it where to so.
Gotta think outside the box! But seriously, I guess we got better in the game and we ended up passing the point we thought was hard.

Yes there are a lot of games I couldn't finished examples beach buggy,God of war e.t.c

Back