Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Have you ever been Jailed?

Sanjeev

Veteran

Reaction score
No, I never had been jailed. I never break rules, or never get involved in the fights or arguments, never done anything against the law so never been questioned by the police or have been jailed. I have visited once to the lockup when one of my neigbours was caught by the police for abusing someone in the public. Have you ever been jailed or visited police lockup for someone?
images (33).jpeg

Lol no. If I was in jail then I would have links with underworld and won't be posting on ptp 🤣

🤔for sure prisoners are not allowed to keep phone with them.😅

Prisoners do have smartphones or Satellite phones they won't go on earning from forums

Yes, they earn online by asking their gang members for a ransom or anything like that online.😅

🤣They don't wait for the salary or payment from websites and earn the easy way 😁

Nah, I have been to jail. I am doing all possible best I can do in order not to end up there. We gathered as brethren and decided to visit them. Some of them were happy that we came while some were feeling dejected by staying behind bars.

You could be jailed not for breaking the rules but there are other people that break the rules and you are accusated by fault.

I have never been jailed before, and trust me I don't want to go to one in my country. The state of that place over here is something else.

I have never done anything that can put me behind the bars, we can play within the rules and should not break

I have never been jailed. And I am keeping my fingers crossed that it remains the same for myself and my loved ones. But yes, I have visited jail a few times. My grandfather's younger cousin was a jail superintendent ( jailor).
I was very close to him. He got a big bungalow as residence in the jail premise. So, we used to enter the big jail gate whenever we visited him..And I was eleven when I accompanied him to celebrate Independence day inside the jail premises with the prisoners.

Yes that's true, especially in a country where the judiciary system is messed up, there are so many people in prison now for crimes they did not commit.
The judiciary system in some countries acts by how is paying policemen more money, so even if you raise a claim against this person and he is paying money to lawyers and policemens all parameters will change and you will be arrested for prison and beyond the bars and the person how is doing crimes becomes a victim, laws are never applied on such countries except for people that doesn't pay money to policemens and lawyers to change the truth.

The judiciary system in some countries acts by how is paying policemen more money, so even if you raise a claim against this person and he is paying money to lawyers and policemens all parameters will change and you will be arrested for prison and beyond the bars and the person how is doing crimes becomes a victim, laws are never applied on such countries except for people that doesn't pay money to policemens and lawyers to change the truth.
That's true, it's pretty much the issue we are having here today. Most times when a case is on ground, it's not even about who is right but who can pay more.

I've been to jail. The longest I spent behind bars was 6 days, and I was released on house arrest a few years ago.

I never looked back, and I'm never going back.

Yes that's true, especially in a country where the judiciary system is messed up, there are so many people in prison now for crimes they did not commit.
That's very true. It's unfortunate but a sad truth and it happens in all parts of the world. False accusation has ruined many lives and families. While the affluent get away with real crimes with money and power, the vulnerable ones are easy prey. And in many tussles of power and money, people are trapped too.

It's sad that a corrupt system or sometimes loops and holes in the judiciary system can let real criminals walk away after doing heinous crimes. And then there are cases where the innocent ones get framed and serve the sentence.

Back