Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

• Hey, Guest! The July Jamboree Contest has begun! Please be sure to check the rules as further changes have been made to keep the contest fair! Good luck! >>>>Read more about this contest here!

Have you ever been a victim of online scam?

Oh , sad to know it. So did you get your money back? Did you complain about it to the company?
No, I did not get back my money. It is useless. They will never return my money.They are virtual people hard to convince. I learned a lesson out of it.

Scammers are always finding ways to outsmart us and since they are professional they are able to outsmart us on many occasions

No, I did not get back my money. It is useless. They will never return my money.They are virtual people hard to convince. I learned a lesson out of it.

I don't trust people online because of this reason. It's hard to get your money back from a person when you don't know about this person.

That's true, it would be very hard to get your money back. The most important thing is that you where able to learn something from it and I believe you won't make the same mistakes next time.

When I started this online earning journey, I used to pay money to supposed earning platforms that would just go mute after my payment. I have also been scammed when trying to find a sugar mummy online.

I don't trust people online because of this reason. It's hard to get your money back from a person when you don't know about this person.
I am always a victim of online scamming. I have a phobia. My money is not a stone so the only remedy to avoid this is never to buy online again.

That's true, it would be very hard to get your money back. The most important thing is that you where able to learn something from it and I believe you won't make the same mistakes next time.
The sellers keep on telling people about money-back guarantee but they never fulfill their promise. That is the problem with buying virtual products and sellers.

Online world is full of risks and you don't experience it at some point and then it depends upon your intelligence and luck if you fall prey to it or not

Featured Articles

Back