Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Have you encountered a scary thing? What was it?

Why didn't you run and shout for help if there are people near you I am so sure those culprits will be like a rotten vegetable from beating from neighbors. There are bad elements before and now. The police authorities are outnumbered by their number so citizens must help.
Lol it was not that easy. It's a long story though, maybe one day when am up to it I might make a thread of it. I was tricked, so I really didn't know what was happening to even raise alarm or anything.

I felt scared during my first international travel to China to teach there in Jilin University Chang Chun City North China. I was afraid because I don't know anyone and it was my first long distance flight. After China I traveled to Brunei and I no longer felt afraid.

Back