Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Have you downloaded the app of Discussion Hub in your laptop and mobile phone?

I downloaded the app last. month. It was automatic. It just popped up while I was navigating on this site the same in my laptop it just popped up to download the app. I did not have a problem. It downloaded automatically.

Congrats on having downloaded the DH on your mobile phone and laptop. It is easier now to navigate the app you will click if want to do something on the web instead of opening the browser which may take forever. You can post while driving or riding a car while in traffic.
Thanks. I am liking it now. It's more convenient to post via this option and no need to open the tab again and again in mobile browser.

I think I am okay with the website and won't be needing the app. When I use the website, I can be working on several other websites at the same time on the browser. Big ups to those using the app. Is it available for Windows mobile phones?
No l haven't. So long as the web works fine for me on the browsers l am really good to go with that

When you work on mobile then it's useful and saves time and if you are working through a big screen like Laptop or Computer then you don't need any app.

Thanks. I am liking it now. It's more convenient to post via this option and no need to open the tab again and again in mobile browser.
Yeah that is also what I am experiencing now easy to navigate the site Discussion Hub. I will no longer open the browser and type the name to let me sign in. Technology is a very powerful tool to humanity making things a lot easier. We also become smarter.

Yeah that is also what I am experiencing now easy to navigate the site Discussion Hub. I will no longer open the browser and type the name to let me sign in. Technology is a very powerful tool to humanity making things a lot easier. We also become smarter.
It's easier to navigate the whole website through this and it's also saving time so it's win win for all of us

It's easier to navigate the whole website through this and it's also saving time so it's win win for all of us
Yes it is easy it is only hard to navigate if the Internet is slow but if fast, it is like fast and furious. Sometimes my Internet slows down if there are many users. It happens every weekends my young nieces and nephews come home to swim in our private swimming pool. There are 3 of them.

Yes it is easy it is only hard to navigate if the Internet is slow but if fast, it is like fast and furious. Sometimes my Internet slows down if there are many users. It happens every weekends my young nieces and nephews come home to swim in our private swimming pool. There are 3 of them.
I never faced any internet issue but this way I don't have to open the website after opening up the mobile browser or chrome.

I love to post via my computer and I am sure its the fastest way to navigate and post and I can multitask too which is not possible via app

I love to post via my computer and I am sure its the fastest way to navigate and post and I can multitask too which is not possible via app
We all post using a computer, lol. Having the app installed makes the navigating easy because we just click it on screen rather than opening the browser that may take time . That was my experience before I downloaded the app consuming some minutes to show.

I am liking this app and it has made things easier for me and will recommend everyone to try this app version

I cannot imagine to work with the app and post with consistency like I am doing through my computer so I am fine working with the website option

I am posting with this app and this way I don't miss to post with a computer or laptop and it's comfortable

I cannot imagine to work with the app and post with consistency like I am doing through my computer so I am fine working with the website option
You can do both it is whare I am doing. When I started browsing and engaging with other sites, I just type the site name in my browser. However , there are times that I intend only to do activities on Discussion Hub which is why I just click eight away the app on my computer screen.

Since the app works really well in my phone, I am confident that app works well in the computer too and @Scorpion has mentioned it all in her reply.

Since the app works really well in my phone, I am confident that app works well in the computer too and @Scorpion has mentioned it all in her reply.
LOL, sometimes the app to slow to show. The reason is my internet connection. I let some of my neighbors connect to my Internet. They are college students, 7 of them, and begged me to get connected through my 24/7 unlimited internet, that is the reason why it is too slow to show sometimes because of the heavy users. Other times, too fast and easy to navigate.

LOL, sometimes the app to slow to show. The reason is my internet connection. I let some of my neighbors connect to my Internet. They are college students, 7 of them, and begged me to get connected through my 24/7 unlimited internet, that is the reason why it is too slow to show sometimes because of the heavy users. Other times, too fast and easy to navigate.
You are so kind and helpful. I don't have any issue and with app posting is easier and takes lesser time to navigate.

You are so kind and helpful. I don't have any issue and with app posting is easier and takes lesser time to navigate.OK

LOL, you are welcome. It is okay, no problem. We are here as a team with a common goal. It is also good know that you can now navigate fast and easy after having download or bookmaked the Discussion Hub app. I am also excited for having done it. I just click the app and start.

LOL, you are welcome. It is okay, no problem. We are here as a team with a common goal. It is also good know that you can now navigate fast and easy after having download or bookmaked the Discussion Hub app. I am also excited for having done it. I just click the app and start.
It's quite useful thanks to you because if you have not mentioned and @eLdavis never shared the steps then I won't be able to use it

Back