Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Have you downloaded the app of Discussion Hub in your laptop and mobile phone?

Scorpion

Veteran

Reaction score
I already have downloaded the DH app in my mobile phone in the month of July during my return here. It's so easy to navigate by just one click unlike before downloading it. And then 4 days ago, it just popped up while I was browsing on the web if wanna download the app of Discussion Hub. I tried to open it but it was too long to show perhaps my network slowed down that time. What about you?

I am not aware of the app and I prefer to post with my computer and this way I can multitask and post as per my choice

It's not de an app in the actual sense but more like a bookmark. I have not downloaded it though. I have a tab on my browser that is always open to discussion hub and other sites I use.

No I have never tried to download it but I am aware of apps I usually access the site in my chrome browser and it's easy to navigate and I have never encountered any problem when accessing it

It also helps with space as well. Though it's not in any way large but I am seriously lacking on space right now on my phone. So as long as I can access the site without issue I don't mind.

It also helps with space as well. Though it's not in any way large but I am seriously lacking on space right now on my phone. So as long as I can access the site without issue I don't mind.
It is easy for me when I like to do activities here instantly. It is fast on my mobile phone and on my laptop too. It is the app I clicked and it immediately opened. The first time I downloaded it, it was not fast but this time, it is already.

It's a lot faster to access @Kingpin unlike the normal process where you have to open your browser and type in the site before you can access it. It's more like a shortcut. Once you open your phone it's there, you just have to click it and it takes you directly to the site. Yes you are right @Scorpion

It's a lot faster to access @Kingpin unlike the normal process where you have to open your browser and type in the site before you can access it. It's more like a shortcut. Once you open your phone it's there, you just have to click it and it takes you directly to the site. Yes you are right @Scorpion
If this is the case then I'll also try it and will see if it makes any difference to me

If it's not app and just a bookmark then how can it makes a bigger difference @Scorpion @eLdavis
It’s a PWA app. It just makes it easier to browse sometimes and get notifications a lot easier. It’s a lot easier to use instead of opening the browser if that’s your preference.

For l have never downloaded the discussion hub.net application for this site for sure. I have never found out the use for downloading apps that l see to be working on the browsers so swiftly for the truth of the matter.

I downloaded it a month ago in my mobile phone and in my desk top two weeks ago. I no longer take time to open the browser and type the site name. It's just one click. Let us be smart. Before I downloaded it, it takes forever to wait to show.

I don't know how to add bookmark when I'm working through my mobile. Can you tell me more
Screenshot_20240819-134744.jpg
Just click on the three lines by your top left to access the forum menu then at the very bottom, you should see the option install the app like mine is showing now.

I just installed thanks. It's actually an app and I'm already liking it. Thanks bro you are so good

I think I am okay with the website and won't be needing the app. When I use the website, I can be working on several other websites at the same time on the browser. Big ups to those using the app. Is it available for Windows mobile phones?

I just installed thanks. It's actually an app and I'm already liking it. Thanks bro you are so good
Congrats on having downloaded the DH on your mobile phone and laptop. It is easier now to navigate the app you will click if want to do something on the web instead of opening the browser which may take forever. You can post while driving or riding a car while in traffic.

No, I have not downloaded app of discussion hub. Is there any advantage of working through the app?

I am fine working on my computer and will see if I need to access the website on my mobile

Back