Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Has your movie watching increased or decreased?

For me l have really reduced the frequency at which l was watching the movies. That is because l don't have a television for now and l lack the time to stay engaged on my phone to watching the movies on phone.

When we have choices and access to it, we tend to get tempted easily. That happens with the easy access that we have with all the OTT and other platforms. I have made it a point that I will not get tempted and watch anything on the weekdays. This has helped me stay focused on my offline and online obligations during the week. I work hard on weekdays and enjoy movie/ show watching on weekends late night

That's great. India Pakistan cricket match is always more than a game, it's much bigger than that. Fans love to see them again and again. I am a big fan of Sachin, Dravid and Sehwag. I would have seen many of their innings a couple of time with my husband and elder daughter.
This was of the T20 World cup that was played in Australia in which Virat played that viral shot over long on

E
When we have choices and access to it, we tend to get tempted easily. That happens with the easy access that we have with all the OTT and other platforms. I have made it a point that I will not get tempted and watch anything on the weekdays. This has helped me stay focused on my offline and online obligations during the week. I work hard on weekdays and enjoy movie/ show watching on weekends late night
Ever since l started working online till late at night l have never thought of watching movies.

@Stardom22 . Wow!! You are using your time wisely, making some extra money in the free time that you have. I think that even working online is a way to relieve our stress. I feel good after spending some time online chatting with people.

My movie watching has increased over the years and nowadays I am more interested in web series.

I am still not interested in movies and only sometimes watch movies when my wife likes to watch a movie otherwise I'll stick with cricket only

I don't watch movies nearly as much as I have in the past. I usually prefer watching videos on YouTube nowadays.

I am someone who is very much addicted to watching movies and TV shows. Over the years, I can actually say that my watching have also increased since I started streaming movies and TV shows online.

My movie watching has decreased drastically since I started taking responsibility and going to work. While in school, I must watch one or more than two movies especially after exams. Schooling gave me some space I need to take my time and I watch as much as I want.

Back