Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Has Kai found his scoring boots?

Henrywrites

Active Contributor

Reaction score
Kai Havertz seems to enjoy scoring for Arsenal Fc these past few gameweeks and he just got a goal and an assist today. Do you think he's finally delivering on the reason Arteta signed him for Arsenal?

As a Chelsea fan I feel nothing but happiness for him right now. I wasn't happy when he being criticized for being slow and wasteful. But now he is starting to prove them wrong by delivering when it matters most for arsenal. Hopefully he scores the title winning goal for arsenal, like he did with Chelsea!

Kai Havertz seems to enjoy scoring for Arsenal Fc these past few gameweeks and he just got a goal and an assist today. Do you think he's finally delivering on the reason Arteta signed him for Arsenal?
I think the form is partly contributed to his first goal when he was supported by Ordegaad

Kai is playing in a system that fits his natural abilities and that is why he is just scoring goals for fun. There was no way that Chelsea team that doesn't know how to play fluid football could have maximised the abilities of Kai.

Back