Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Greetings from America. My name is Brad

TopSilver

Newcomer

Reaction score
Hey guys my name is Brad and I wanted to introduce myself. I own a general discussion website too. So far we have almost 14K posts and were doing fairly decent.

I like the way this site looks and is laid out quite nicely.

I hope you will give me a warm welcome. Thanks.

Hello Brad and welcome, please PM with the link to your site so that I can check it out.

Hey there TopSilver! Welcome to Discussion Hub! It's great to have you here with us. If you have any questions or issues please do not hesitate to reach out :)

GIF by Fuzzballs

Welcome TopSilver! :)

Hey guys my name is Brad and I wanted to introduce myself. I own a general discussion website too. So far we have almost 14K posts and were doing fairly decent.

I like the way this site looks and is laid out quite nicely.

I hope you will give me a warm welcome. Thanks.
Hello, brad. Your username is quite familiar to me. I hope you don't mind sharing about your website too so we all can help you and join that website and if it happens to be a pay to post forum then we can make some money too.

Back