Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Go back or forward in time?

I believe in going forward. I want to be there for the future and what the future will bring and not worry much about it. There is no point going back. I mean my present is better than my past. So, why should I be looking backwards?

There is saying that going forward is life and going backwards is death and it's exactly how I see it which is the reason why it is only the things that I have to do in the future that matters to me. The ones that I have left in the past are now history to me which makes them almost relevant in my life.

Ad tempting as it might sound to travel to the future, I think I would want to visit the past. There are so many things I would want to see and learn, and if possible change some decisions if I am allowed to.

It will be best to leave the past the way it is, so I will choose to go into the future to see the things that will happen and see whether I can leave some things like that or change them. I will also be able to observe the crypto market trends and see if I can make some cool money from crypto trading.

I would like to go back in time to when I was 18 years old and kick the crap out of myself and tell myself to straighten up and save myself from so much heartache.

I would like to go back to 1939 and serve with the German army and stand shoulder to shoulder with my relatives who died on the battlefield. Who really wants to get old and shrivel away? Let me die a man's death fighting for my country and people.

*I recognize that many bad things happened in that time, but the entire history of humanity is cruel. You think the Italians (Romans) under Julius Caesar, or the French under Napoleon didn't do some bad things?

If I had the choice, I think I would be more inclined to go forward in time rather than back. I'm ultimately more curious about what the future holds.

I would like to go back in time to when I was 18 years old and kick the crap out of myself and tell myself to straighten up and save myself from so much heartache.
Haha! Is the kicking part necessary? 😂 You are right though, if there's one reason I will go back in time, it is to tell my younger self to prepare for adulthood.

I have no intention of changing the time at all. It has its own merits but I am sure there are bad things in store too.

I would like to get into the future because the past is known to me, but what will happen in the future is unknown to anyone. Maybe it would scare the future a little, but even for a few minutes I would like to know the fate of humanity

Hehe, it would be nice going back in time and investing a lot on Bitcoin. Right now I would be extremely rich .

No matter what it takes I will rather go forward than coming back because it is only with hardship you will know the values of what you are aiming at and respect it accordingly

Back