Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

General Chat Thread

It rained overnight and the weather is still quite hot and humid so there is no respite from heat

Happy Monday all! Hoping my new desk gets here sooner rather than later, been a pain getting on the laptop without a desk to sit at.

I hope everyone is having a great start to their week! :)

Invest Monday Morning GIF by ProBit Global

My Monday so far has been pretty annoying, stressful but I guess it's still pretty okay though.

In the morning the weather was quite good but now it has started to get hot and humid again

Right now it has been raining since early morning. The time is currently 6:36am

It has started to rain now and as per the weather app this rain can continue for 2 days

Two days? Wow. Over here the rain has stopped and we even had some sun. It feels like the rain didn't even fall today.

Two days? Wow. Over here the rain has stopped and we even had some sun. It feels like the rain didn't even fall today.
Its just the forecast not sure if it'll rain for this long or not

Yes having it rain for that long would cause a lot of damage for most people and their business.

It was so hot and humid today and just 10 mins ago it started to rain and there was no forecast for rain

I have just reached home from work. There was traffic jam on the road and took more than hour to reach home and usually it takes 40 minutes for me to reach home daily.

Traffic jam is a problem in all the major cities and in the evening you cannot expect traffic to ease and help you reach home quickly.

We have traffic jams on the way mostly on the peak hour. And now a days it's because of the rain most of the two wheeler riders stand under the flyovers to protect them to get wet and causing jam.

Rain will be a factor for some time but even when there is no rain you will still see traffic jam wasting the time

No, even there is no rain we observe traffic jams on the roads. It looks they are very common here in Delhi. The government must think over it.

I am not feeling 100% since yesterday, not sure what it is but I guess I am feeling mentally tired

Maybe you are tired or took less sleep than normal. Hope you get relief when take a nap or sound sleep at night.

I am sleeping well and mostly its more than 7 hours, not sure what happened from the past week or so but I need to know the reason

Back