Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Gaming Forza Horizon

Nomad

Veteran

Reaction score
One of my favorite game series is Forza Horizon. I like playing Forza Horizon 4 and 5. According to industry news Forza Horizon 6 in the early 2024. If you don't know what this game is all about, it is a real world based car racing game. The game can be played on Xbox and Windows platform.
Have you played Forza Horizon?

I haven't played this game but I really like these sims because I love cars. Due to the fact that Forza itself is very expensive, I bought an Assetto Corsa, which is much cheaper and wears out very strongly and worse. Have you tried Asseta?

This is one of my favorite games. I play this game on my PC with a controller and this happens to be one of the very few games I play on a PC. I like playing Forza Horizon because the games are set in real world environment. I think this is one of the best racing games available in the market.

I don't play this game but my partner has Forza Horizon 5 and he loves playing it. I tried several times, but I don't like cars and racing. There are really very cool graphics, but I'm just not interested in it

I have never played nor heard about this game before though.

Absolutely, the Forza Horizon series is one of my favorite racing game franchises! The open-world environments are absolutely breathtaking, from the coastal towns of Italy to the Australian Outback. But beyond just the gorgeous graphics, I love the gameplay that lets you just cruise around freely and go off the beaten path.

One of my favorite game series is Forza Horizon. I like playing Forza Horizon 4 and 5. According to industry news Forza Horizon 6 in the early 2024. If you don't know what this game is all about, it is a real world based car racing game. The game can be played on Xbox and Windows platform.
Have you played Forza Horizon?
No I have never taught about it but I like to play racing games I recommend I will give a try since it can be played on Xbox

Back