Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Fears

Dying in my sleep is my biggest fear. I think it's more of a psychological problems which I need to see a therapist for because it's getting too much.

Dying in my sleep is my biggest fear. I think it's more of a psychological problems which I need to see a therapist for because it's getting too much.

I would say that this is a very serious psychological problem which you have to work on it right now that you are much younger. If I have this kind of problem, I will never have peace of mind because it is going to make my life to be so uncomfortable and restless until I have been able to fix the problem.

There are so many things I am scared of, though I always act tough so no one would notice. For animals I am scared of snakes, I hate them with passion, they look so unreal when they move. I am so scared of being rejected, I am sacred of failing or not being good enough.

The greatest fear I have is not being able to afford what I want. I want a life in which I don't just wish to have something, if I like it I will go for it. And it takes a level of financial security to achieve this.

Like most people, I do have some fears and phobias that I grapple with at times. Heights, for example, make me quite anxious, as I have a deep-seated fear of falling from high places. I also tend to feel uneasy around certain types of insects and arachnids. However, I try not to let these fears control my life or prevent me from doing things I enjoy.

Snakes and spiders. I'm so freaked out by both of them. I can't stay in a place where I'm aware snakes normally comes around. I will die out of fear.
I am super scared of snakes, even the baby ones scares me, and I hate them with passion.

I'm afraid of lizards. This is because they are very fast and even though I know they won't bite me, I'm still scared because I can't predict their movement. As a child, one lizard jumped on it and very soon crawled through my body, so I think because of this incident I have a fear of these animals

Back