Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Favourite food from the takeaway?

svjiminfxv

Active Contributor

Reaction score
My favourite food to have from the takeaway would have to be BBQ chicken pizza or a Chicken wrap with garlic.
What's your favourite food to have from the takeaway?

Depending on my mood I would either go with some burger & french fries or some chicken pizza & coke or some chicken roll (wrap) along with some french fries. I don't like garlic in my food so I mention that to them in advance. They make some kind of paste/sauce using garlic which I don't like.

I really like food that is almost impossible to prepare at home, or if it is possible, it is very different from the real dish. For example, it is very easy to repeat a burger at home and even make such a meal as in restaurants, but for example, I cannot make sushi at home, so I like to order them.

I do not have any favorite food from the takeaway. This is because I like and enjoy cooking my own food. It's only pizza that I find it very difficult to make like they do it in those restaurants. I figured out that without using their own tools, it will be difficult to make pizza as good as their own.

When it comes to takeout indulgences, I'm a total sucker for really good Chinese food. There's something so comforting yet exciting about digging into a container of steaming hot beef and broccoli or kung pao chicken from my local Cantonese spot. The flavors are always so vibrant - savory sauces perfectly balanced with heat and tanginess. And don't even get me started on those irresistible fried noodle and rice dishes.

I am a big foodie but I am currently trying to control what I eat, for health reasons and as well my weight. I don't always eat, but there are times where I do eat much. When it comes to take away, I can actually take anything.

I love different exotic dishes. For example Chinese or other Asian food because I don't know how to cook it and it's the only way to get it fast and it will taste good and be very fresh

I haven't been to take away for a long time but If I go then I will get Burgers and french fries

Back