Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

• Hey, Guest! The July Jamboree Contest has begun! Please be sure to check the rules as further changes have been made to keep the contest fair! Good luck! >>>>Read more about this contest here!

Favorite food

bangis

Off The Mark

Reaction score
Good morning guys, how was your night? What is your favorite meal for breakfast?

When it comes to favorite food for breakfast, I do not really have one, i mostly eat whatever i come across that day or whatever I have a craving for that period becomes my favorite

My most favorite food is Pizza and Beer. I just love this combo. I especially love the masala cheese pizza. The cheder one. Oh I just love pizza. Im kinda foodie.

My favourite meal for breakfast can be hot beverage like tea with cake or I can go with cornflakes or golden morn for the morning.

In fact, my most favorite food is Pizza and Beer. I just love this combo. I especially love the masala cheese pizza. The cheder one.

Featured Articles

Back