Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Favorite Animals

I like tigers. We cannot have tigers as pets but I like then seeing in the zoo, or in their natural habitat by going in a jungle safari. As far as house animals are considered, I like dogs and cats. If keeping pets was cheap, I would have certainly have dogs and cats in my house. My parents have a dog and I love it very much

Dogs have always been my favorite animal because they are lovely and the kind of affection they show to their owner especially when they fall in love with you is not something you can easily find where human beings are. This is because human beings can easily turn on you but a dog which you have fed can hardly do that.

To be honest I am not really the animal type of person though, so I do not have a favorite animal, but in a situation where I must choose one, I think I would go for does cute little hairy dogs or a bird.

I like the quokkas, even though I have not actually seen them physically. Those animals are known for smiling all the time, hence they are tagged 'happy animals'. I would love to meet them and probably have one as pet one day.

For me it is the leopard. Strong, ferocious and beautiful to look at. What makes me identify is that the leopard is a true loner and only gets together with other leopards in order to mate. It even sleeps up in a tree to get away from everyone and everything.

My favorite animals tend to be those that exhibit intelligence, playfulness. I'm particularly drawn to primates like chimpanzees and cat, dogs as well as marine mammals like dolphins and whales.

For me it is the leopard. Strong, ferocious and beautiful to look at. What makes me identify is that the leopard is a true loner and only gets together with other leopards in order to mate. It even sleeps up in a tree to get away from everyone and everything.
The leopard is truly one fascinating animal. Do you know that the leopard's spots are not on its fur, but embedded in it's skin? This means that even if its body hair is shaved off, one can still see it's spots and stripes.

The leopard is truly one fascinating animal. Do you know that the leopard's spots are not on its fur, but embedded in it's skin? This means that even if its body hair is shaved off, one can still see it's spots and stripes.
I did not know that, that's very interesting.

I love cows. They behave like that at night, they are just big dogs. They are also very playful, but not as affectionate towards humans as dogs. They do not pose any danger to humans

I don't like any animals and don't have any pets

I am a fan of mammals habitat and I love many animals because I like their habitat like dogs, cats, squirrels, rabbits and So many I but I prefer to choose cat as my favorite

Back