Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

News Ex-cricketer Saeed Anwar links Pakistan divorce rates to working women; video goes viral

These days almost every woman is working so we cannot say that everyone needs a divorce rather we should say that these days most people are not ready to adjust in a relationship to save the relationship and mostly go for divorce even on small matters
Women have to work at least a little in order to support the finances of the household. Gone are the days when it is only the man that works.

Women have to work at least a little in order to support the finances of the household. Gone are the days when it is only the man that works.
Agree and if both Genders have little common sense and adaptation then there will be lesser divorces

On social media, an undated video featuring former Pakistani cricket player Saeed Anwar expressing controversial comments on women's empowerment and financial independence went viral. The opening batsman for Pakistan, who is currently a commentator, sparked debate on social media when a video surfaced of him discussing his thoughts on women joining the job.
It's shocking that a person who has traveled all over the world talks like a nonsensical person, as if living in the 20th century.
He forgot that inflation is too high these days and that it is difficult when one person in the family earns and others sit and eat. Maybe she needs to learn a lot.
Working women will always be with us in modern times,take it or leave it

Working women will always be with us in modern times,take it or leave it

Exactly because of the high inflation these days, both husband and wife earn to meet their financial requirements. I don't think there is any problem with that. There are some old and narrow-minded people in our society who feel that it's wrong.

Exactly because of the high inflation these days, both husband and wife earn to meet their financial requirements. I don't think there is any problem with that. There are some old and narrow-minded people in our society who feel that it's wrong.
Anyone who feels it is wrong is still living in the past. Times have changed.

Anyone who feels it is wrong is still living in the past. Times have changed.

I won't point it out but there are countries where people still think like that. They still think ladies to be thing to work at home only.

Even Indian cricketers are not so smart but they don't make these silly statements openly

Even Indian cricketers are not so smart but they don't make these silly statements openly

That's true. Pakistani cricketers make mockery of themselves by giving such silly statements.

I see even Bangladeshi cricketers are like that and they have zero respect for Indian cricketers, not all but most

Back