Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Does your smartphone come with dual sim?

These days I have even come across phones that uses three to four sims now. So a phone with two sims is becoming pretty common.

These days even Apple iPhone is coming with dual Sim so no company is Manufacturing single sim phones

These days even Apple iPhone is coming with dual Sim so no company is Manufacturing single sim phones
Exactly, it's extremely rare to have smartphones with a single sim. That era has come and gone.

Yes my phone is with dual sim but I guess there are no phones with 3 sim slots now and earlier there were some Chinese phones that were coming with 3-4 slots

There are still phones with three to four slots, the only problem is they are not that popular as of now.

I think even if these are available not many are interested in these so they don't get any sales so no popular brand is going for it

These days I have even come across phones that uses three to four sims now. So a phone with two sims is becoming pretty common.
I think a businessmen will have 4 sim or someone young on age and wants to improve his personality having multiple phone number not a normal person for example.

I think a businessmen will have 4 sim or someone young on age and wants to improve his personality having multiple phone number not a normal person for example.
It depends. Like myself I have two active sims, one is for my personal life while the other is for my business.

It depends. Like myself I have two active sims, one is for my personal life while the other is for my business.
Multiple means more than 2 sim because the logic is one for work one for personal life but having more than two numbers doesn't seems to be something logical for a normal person.

Yes my smartphone comes with dual Sim and both sim cards are from Reliance Jio network and one is for work.

Multiple means more than 2 sim because the logic is one for work one for personal life but having more than two numbers doesn't seems to be something logical for a normal person.
You have a point but anyone who would choose to have more than two sims will obviously have a reason for that. Like I have met someone who has sim cards of all the network, he tends to use the one with the best network or cheapest data plan offers. So whenever any network brings a cheaper plan he goes for that one. Or when he goes to places that normally selects network, he won't be stranded.

I have also seen people do that and they have sim card of different companies and use the one they prefer and for this reason they keep changing sim card as there are no smartphone available which can carry more than 2 sims

I was using the same number for the last 25 years, but suddenly I observed that there was always a network issue when I was in the office, so I had to buy another SIM card from another company, and it was good that in my phone there was a provision for inserting and using two chips together.

Actually yes my smartphone also comes with dual sims and I am very satisfied with it because I have the option to used different networks in other to avoid bad signals.

My smartphone is with dual SIM but I only have a single sim so the other sim slot is always empty and never put to use.

Its dual sim and I prefer dual sim because I don't have to face problem of limited connectivity.

Back